*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Just the usual take him off at 70 for Alfie if needing a goal and the energy levels go down imo.

I hope he rolls the dice and throws on morelos to just float behind colak. 

Kent or Sakala off. Probably kent unless he decides to show up as sakala is actually beating his man 

1 minute ago, scott12003 said:

our slack passing and poor marking was always going to cause us problems at this level

better players might help but it's the basics we need to get right

These players have it in them. We have seen them play decent football. It's just being brave on the ball and getting better understanding 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

I hope he rolls the dice and throws on morelos to just float behind colak. 

Kent or Sakala off. Probably kent unless he decides to show up as sakala is actually beating his man 

Could maybe do Matondo on the left, just depends if he’s up to it. Whenever it looks like we’ve lost the energy on a side. Need to test Gomez more too.

Just now, CR3 said:

Could maybe do Matondo on the left, just depends if he’s up to it. Whenever it looks like we’ve lost the energy on a side. Need to test Gomez more too.

Too big a game. I would like to see matondo get an extended run on the left but he needs to earn trust at spl level first.