Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

1 minute ago, Mor3los_1 said:

More impressive than us although that wasn't overly difficult. Having a manager that has a style and wants to play attacking football against absolute jobber teams shouldn't be a difficult task but then i see that half of the poll wants Sean Dyche so who knows, maybe long hoofs up the park is the future.

They conceded over 20 goals and got battered

25 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Anybody think the board will wait until after the World Cup and appoint someone who leave their national team when the tournament ends… Luis Enrique/Roberto Martinez?  Luis Enrique is my preferred option. 😂😂

Like the time Warburton told us we were signing a player who was at the Euro's, turned out to be fucking Lee Hodson. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I voted other as the one i have in mind is doing a good job with his current club and going for promotion. An experienced campaigner who knows the scottish scene and has his teams playing good football. Also played for us which helps

It's no Alex Rae is it?  😂

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I voted other as the one i have in mind is doing a good job with his current club and going for promotion. An experienced campaigner who knows the scottish scene and has his teams playing good football. Also played for us which helps

Are you frightened to tell us or are we to guess :lol:

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I’m assuming you either mean Russell Martin or Ian McCall :lol:

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

Anybody think the board will wait until after the World Cup and appoint someone who leave their national team when the tournament ends… Luis Enrique/Roberto Martinez?  Luis Enrique is my preferred option. 😂😂

I like your thinking and if I had to choose one it would be Gareth Southgate 

5 hours ago, MisterC said:

if you say alex neil i'm gonna come through your screen and punch you  :lol:

The radio last night was saying “QPR struggle at set pieces again” “That is the 8th time in this half that the cross has failed to beat the first man”. 

Beale hasn’t changed and isn’t what we need. 

We need a strong leader who can carry the club himself, otherwise whoever comes in will just be swallowed up by the board, media and fans. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The radio last night was saying “QPR struggle at set pieces again” “That is the 8th time in this half that the cross has failed to beat the first man”. 

Beale hasn’t changed and isn’t what we need. 

We need a strong leader who can carry the club himself, otherwise whoever comes in will just be swallowed up by the board, media and fans. 

Who's available affordable is a strong leader and has the ability to carry the club himself m8?:whistle:

10 hours ago, superallysbears said:

What's Michael Laudrup upto these days? just watched an old cup final on sky sports with his Swansea side winning 5 nil.

They played a league 1/2 team

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

QPR fan on their tactics.

Exactly how they played with us and people want him back :lol: 

11 hours ago, superallysbears said:

What's Michael Laudrup upto these days? just watched an old cup final on sky sports with his Swansea side winning 5 nil.

These players wouldn't have a bar of him because they have weak mentalities. At Swansea the players ended up hating him because he ran rings around them in training.