Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

The way it's going we are going to end up with the remaining chuckle brother, Paul heyman, grado or dick Campbell. 

All this talk of these "technical tactical managers" will confuse and baffle the likes of Wilson and Robertson. Who would lose at trivial pursuit to the bastard tomliboos

23 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

The way it's going we are going to end up with the remaining chuckle brother, Paul heyman, grado or dick Campbell. 

All this talk of these "technical tactical managers" will confuse and baffle the likes of Wilson and Robertson. Who would lose at trivial pursuit to the bastard tomliboos

Tbf Dick Campbell would prob be doing a better job than the current manager 

Had a quick look on a QPR forum to see how they feel about Beale (still all positive) and they’ve already got a thread up about how he’ll probably end up here before the end of the WC. One of the posters also mentioned he “regularly” attends a meeting of Rangers (as in us) fans in Bermondsey. Actually starting to think he might leave QPR to come here now. 

10 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Had a quick look on a QPR forum to see how they feel about Beale (still all positive) and they’ve already got a thread up about how he’ll probably end up here before the end of the WC. One of the posters also mentioned he “regularly” attends a meeting of Rangers (as in us) fans in Bermondsey. Actually starting to think he might leave QPR to come here now. 

No thanks

B7CFD46F-927E-49CD-8458-5A0BE78312C1.jpeg

Knutsen might have done well over a couple of seasons with glimt but I can’t think of any manager of any other club our support have had a hardon for when his last season is, let’s face it and absolute fucking disaster. Even some of the results that season in Europe were a disgrace.

but Rangers fans desperate for a manager who’s biggest job is at glimt and until glimt had done nothing in his life in a 20 year career, his team plays at the artic circle and have a plastic pitch which makes livis look like the emirates, has just finished a country mile behind in the Norwegian league and yet here we are he’s this time rounds version of preuedhomme or whatever the fuck he was called 

10 hours ago, rangersross said:

Regardless of my thoughts: if he’s interested and on good terms with the board (as his recent interviews suggest) I think it’s very likely they’ll offer him the job if it becomes available. 

He knows the board very well. I doubt he wants to come back and live the same situation Gerrard lived, not being backed on the transfer market and being sacked few months later.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Knutsen might have done well over a couple of seasons with glimt but I can’t think of any manager of any other club our support have had a hardon for when his last season is, let’s face it and absolute fucking disaster. Even some of the results that season in Europe were a disgrace.

but Rangers fans desperate for a manager who’s biggest job is at glimt and until glimt had done nothing in his life in a 20 year career, his team plays at the artic circle and have a plastic pitch which makes livis look like the emirates, has just finished a country mile behind in the Norwegian league and yet here we are he’s this time rounds version of preuedhomme or whatever the fuck he was called 

:lol:

You didn't think too hard.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

:lol:

You didn't think too hard.

Aye? Who do the support want that’s got their side almost 20 points behind in a backwater league, lost games to linfield, Ki from the Faroes and been blootered by Zagreb?

aye but he done summit last year 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye? Who do the support want that’s got their side almost 20 points behind in a backwater league, lost games to linfield, Ki from the Faroes and been blootered by Zagreb?

aye but he done summit last year 

How did Dyche's last season go mate?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How did Dyche's last season go mate?

How did it go? He was sacked by Burnley.

i think you’re getting me mixed up with others who want dyche, would I take him? Definitely, but I’d rather we now go and get the best guy, someone who can maybe take their side to the faroes and get a wee draw or something would be nice 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

How did it go? He was sacked by Burnley.

i think you’re getting me mixed up with others who want dyche, would I take him? Definitely, but I’d rather we now go and get the best guy, someone who can maybe take their side to the faroes and get a wee draw or something would be nice 

You said you couldn't think of a any manager who fans have a hard on for that had a disaster of a last season you daft bastard.