Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Alan Nixon pretty much saying we’ve gave him a deadline. We want an answer or will move onto other targets.

fucking embarrassing 

This board is shambling from one disaster to another. We're being run into the ground as a football club.

I actually think the board must be that stupid that they think bringing Beale back is something us as fans want, there seems to be so many other options that, on paper at least would make more sense.

If he does indeed get appointed it’s honestly a slap in the face to us all 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly think you're just fishing and getting a buzz out of everyone being depressed about Beale. It may end up being Beale, but I don't think you know that.

He 100% doesn't. He said earlier someone in the media told him and when questioned why that person in the media hasn't broke the story he said it wouldnt do anything for the journalist cos Beale's odds at the bookies were so low :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

He's not as strong a character as Gerrard but the board will be hoping Beale can implement his ideas without demands of signings etc and will also know that Beale has worked with most of the players hoping he'll get them playing better. Basically he'll be a cheap option and the board will influence him rather than the other way round.

Aye he showed his "character" all right when he fucked off in the night like the slimy wee fucking rat that he is, he's not and will never be welcome back at Ibrox imo and plenty of others, never anywhere near a "legend" , a scumbag, I really wish you would just fuck off  tbh.

8 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

king went to villa?!?! aye right admit it you actually thought gerrard saved our club just like you said he was arguably our greatest manager

As I've said our largest shareholder is telling the fans what happened yet we still have fans not wanting to believe it.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Alan Nixon pretty much saying we’ve gave him a deadline. We want an answer or will move onto other targets.

fucking embarrassing 

Slim chance he pulls a McInnes then.

Resigned to this happening now, gutted.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

fucking embarrassing 

Sums up how our club has been ran the last couple of years. You’ve got people in power in the club that should be nowhere near the positions they are in. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like changing and the same mistakes are being made time and again. If I was as bad at my job as these cunts then I’d be signing on FS!

18 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It is Beale. End of.

Tbh Beale or Dyche is totally uninspiring.

No one we've been linked with has gave me the minutest of semi's.

Very underwhelming.

Just hoping it's a case of they might really surprise us and we look back in a year and say what was the panic for.

That's all we've got to cling to until we see evidence further down the line.

Ok, so who would you want instead of Beale then?

Whoever gets the job will not have the full backing of all fans. There will be many groans when the new chap is announced. Only results on the park will change that.

Beale is a highly regarded coach and may well be the cheap option which would be attractive to the board. Hopefully we find out the name by the end of the week with players due back next Monday.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aye he showed his "character" all right when he fucked off in the night like the slimy wee fucking rat that he is, he's not and will never be welcome back at Ibrox imo and plenty of others, never anywhere near a "legend" , a scumbag, I really wish you would just fuck tbh.

What's your opinion on Dave King you know the main guy that saved us from Ashley and the likes because he's in the press today telling the truth or do you wish everyone with a different opinion from yourself would just fuck off:lol:

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

As I've said our largest shareholder is telling the fans what happened yet we still have fans not wanting to believe it.

i would rather believe the man himself

a quick thought you see that almost all fans dont want beale and he was the 'brains' behind us winning 55 how do you think the fans would feel if it was gerrard about to be announced especially since he ran out on us

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

What's your opinion on Dave King you know the main guy that saved us from Ashley and the likes because he's in the press today telling the truth or do you wish everyone with a different opinion from yourself would just fuck off:lol:

Wtf has King got to with that scumbag fucking off ya fucking lunatic?  The same King that was described as a shamless liar by a judge? and no just you fucking off here for good would do for me just now .

7 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Forced out is a strong term being sensationalised in the press, but I certainly believe he wanted to kick us on and the board refused to back him. I'd also suggest if our largest shareholder is stating it there'll be truth in it.

The board might have backed him if he couldve got us through a fairly straight forward tie against Malmo. Argue all you want, that result fucked us financially in a big way and that was down to Gerrard more than the board.