*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

38 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

With Davies now out

McGregor

Sands.     King.   Lundstram

Tav.               Jack.                  Yilmaz

Matondo.   Tillman.  Sakala

Colak

King with Sands or Lundstram in a back 4 is just scary so I'd rather just play a back 3 and try and play different from normal.

We need to press really high and basically give the opposition no room to play into or in behind. It means the back 3 dont have to be positionally spot on because there is a bail out and Tav and Yilmaz have freedom to play in.

The full backs will give the width with Matondo and Sakala can come inside to create the overload with the ball. Also Sands and Lundstram can come into midfield at any point and contribute that way. It just needs to be flexible.

No chance this is happening though.

Jack probably out as well.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

With Davies now out

McGregor

Sands.     King.   Lundstram

Tav.               Jack.                  Yilmaz

Matondo.   Tillman.  Sakala

Colak

King with Sands or Lundstram in a back 4 is just scary so I'd rather just play a back 3 and try and play different from normal.

We need to press really high and basically give the opposition no room to play into or in behind. It means the back 3 dont have to be positionally spot on because there is a bail out and Tav and Yilmaz have freedom to play in.

The full backs will give the width with Matondo and Sakala can come inside to create the overload with the ball. Also Sands and Lundstram can come into midfield at any point and contribute that way. It just needs to be flexible.

No chance this is happening though.

Fuck wi tillman please to fuck, yer depressing me. Least the weakest link barasic has been took out.

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fuck wi tillman please to fuck, yer depressing me. Least the weakest link barasic has been took out.

:lol::lol: I just think if we're going to fail we might as well doing it at the same time as bringing in some familiarity with the players who will be here for the next 2/3 years. Then when we get rid of the ones who have been too long we'll already have established players good to go.

Also Scotty Arfield must be fucked!