*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We just don't create enough clear cut chances, missing that final killer ball or bit of skill to create something

Decent minutes for Yilmaz & Morelos, only real positives so far!

Created as clear cut a chance as you’ll ever see for Morleos. Need more of it though. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

13 goals, 8 assists in 30 starts says otherwise..

It really doesn’t and I notice you said “starts”.

how many appearances.  In fact prove the stats to me please.

bit in the first half all he had to do was roll it to wright for a tap in, he doesn’t even look up and cuts it back of a Dundee player 🤣

13 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Yilmaz has pace, determination, a good touch and he can cross. 

Early days but I think if he maintains this in the 2nd half, the position should be his to lose going forward.

GVB fk barasic straight bk in no doubts about it 

Yilmaz is too forward thinking...

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It does for me but I'm not hiding from criticising this pish, it comes from the manager and I think he's a joke, what's your point? 

I keep hearing that as a support we don't give a fuck about how we play or style and the only thing that matters is winning.

I think we all agree that winning is the most important thing - with the amount of people complaining about how we play though I'm less convinced about the idea that its 'all' we care about.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Is it a second string though? Apart from Yilmaz the rest have been in contention for a start in every match this season.

It’s not Gio’s best team put it that way, this team should be doing a lot better at home against Dundee, we were playing in the CL last week and we’re struggling against this lot.

Second half needs to be a lot better 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

That’s a very telling post on how good we are. 

Nah it's not, he has played really well but this place if full of absolute freaks who would rather take sly digs at players/the manager instead of praise them for doing well

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

That joke has been cracked (much better) about 10 times already.

You'll need to ramp up your moaning if you want to keep up with the depressing sods on here. 

Ah fuck, I’d checked back a coupla pages too. It’s not a moan though…he’s been one of the few positives first half.