World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I hate the Americanisation of football stats. Before we know it, wingers are going to have their rushing yards measured.

Didn't they say that the next world cup, which is in the states is going to have 16 groups of 3 teams and if group games end in a draw they will go to penalty's

Obviously Southgate has done well in the last 2 tournaments but if you could’ve hand picked draws then you would basically picked what England got.

France in a neutral venue is something completely different. Looking forward to the game. Think England have a decent chance

54 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Oft belter 

In a group chat with my son and a few of his pals, who I’ve known since they were toddlers.

One of the laddies has been skimming the bookies this tourney. Now banned from 2 online bookies for fleecing them.

brilliant I say.

yesterdays bet he posted this in the chat.

now banned from them! 😂👏9881152B-F24A-415B-BAFB-A901D2F2310F.thumb.png.2144eceb0a816c28025d901b36360200.png

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Obviously Southgate has done well in the last 2 tournaments but if you could’ve hand picked draws then you would basically picked what England got.

France in a neutral venue is something completely different. Looking forward to the game. Think England have a decent chance

Whether by luck or by design, Southgate has landed on his ideal midfield with Henderson, Rice and Bellingham who is emerging as a real star.

Kid knows his football…

10 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Maybe been mentioned in this chat already but I’ve missed it, with Borna hopefully playing today who’s the last player to play at the World Cup while being a Rangers player?

sebastian faure

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The fact Croatia's defence includes 2 players from the SPFL and Lovren makes me more confident in backing Japan.

Australia had 7 and they reached the last 16.

I think Croatia will be fine in all honestly.