League titles won - Rangers 55

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unfortunately I think it’s probably inevitable they will overtake us in my lifetime unless something drastic changes to us at boardroom and investment level.

They’re a better run club than us just now and that’s just the sorry truth of it.

1 minute ago, Johnnyem said:

Aye, unless something drastic happens we can do nothing to stop them the way things are going.

This is where things need to change, and I'm not claiming I know how to change it or there's anything wrong with what you guys have said, but there is absolutely no reason why we can't turn the club around within the space of a few months, they did it last year

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unfortunately I think it’s probably inevitable they will overtake us in my lifetime unless something drastic changes to us at boardroom and investment level.

They’re a better run club than us just now and that’s just the sorry truth of it.

We’re not good enough and haven’t been for too long. The journey back , being back in the top league ,winning it one season, back in the champions league etc, that’s not it for me. Going out feeling and knowing we’ll win, consistently winning trophies year after year after year is where we should be. 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

This is where things need to change, and I'm not claiming I know how to change it or there's anything wrong with what you guys have said, but there is absolutely no reason why we can't turn the club around within the space of a few months, they did it last year

Yes but to turn us around we need a good manager and we have to invest in the playing squad and I really don't see the board giving us the financial backing required. 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We can argue all night, this post sums it up.

The first thing we need to do is realise why we won 55 and why those cunts are winning now. 

We didn't win 55 because of no crowds. We won it because of 5 subs. Under Gerrard we ran over teams in the first half of the season, then ran out of steam. Until 55 when we could change most of our forwards and midfield and keep up the energy. 

That's how those cunts play now while we stroll around trying to conserve our energy. We did ball work in the summer and our fitness is terrible.

Europe has shown that Flange (and Gio) is tactically naive. Match their work rate with somebody with tactical awareness and we get back on top.