League titles won - Rangers 55

Sadly they will overtake us but tbh we need to get our shit together as a club. 

Whilst off the park we've almost recovered from 2012 on the park we are nowhere near the level we reached consistently as a club before 2012. 

That's my biggest worry will we ever get back to those days consistently I have major doubts.  

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sadly they will overtake us but tbh we need to get our shit together as a club. 

Whilst off the park we've almost recovered from 2012 on the park we are nowhere near the level we reached consistently as a club before 2012. 

That's my biggest worry will we ever get back to those days consistently I have major doubts.  

Yes we will m8, the standard of Scottish Football is as poor as I can ever remember as soon as we get ourselves above them we'll get back to winning trophies consistently. 

9 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Yes we will m8, the standard of Scottish Football is as poor as I can ever remember as soon as we get ourselves above them we'll get back to winning trophies consistently. 

Wish I could believe that! Pretty sure Dave King and most of our fanbase said the same thing after we won 55. That we would dominate for years after the tims implosion and them hiring a slob nobody of a manager 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

This is where things need to change, and I'm not claiming I know how to change it or there's anything wrong with what you guys have said, but there is absolutely no reason why we can't turn the club around within the space of a few months, they did it last year

They did it with a huge investment in their squad and all their players contributing right away. 

If we're turning it round we need similar investment. First but we need to get the next manager appointment right.

We need a manager with a clear idea on how he wants to setup and then build around it. 

I'd also sat we need to get Wilson away from recruitment. How many times has he actually signed players that hit the ground running 

18 minutes ago, Madina said:

Wish I could believe that! Pretty sure Dave King and most of our fanbase said the same thing after we won 55. That we would dominate for years after the tims implosion and them hiring a slob nobody of a manager 

We should have pushed on and dominated then but we didn't so hopefully we won't make the same mistake again. 

9 minutes ago, Swagger said:

The only people that care about the club are the fans. 

I think many on the board care about the club they just lack leadership and made a monumental error in not strengthening after winning 55. They wouldn't have went to all the hassle of removing Ashley etc and investing their own money if they didn't care about the club.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

You're going either have to invest 20 - 30 million in the summer to rebuild that squad or find a manager who can work miracles or they'll get 54 with relative ease too.

Another pandemic would be nice too.

Its another 3 year plan to get a squad clpse to theirs.

47 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I wouldn't even underestimate how much influence men (legends) like Jimmy Bell had in and around our club. He probably brought a few of these primadonas (players) back down to earth. A guy that knew the club inside out and the standards that were expected. 

A sad sad loss both for his family and friends and the Rangers family :sad:

Our biggest loss imo.

More than just a kitman. He instilled rules and traditions under these "primadona" fuckwits still.

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Its another 3 year plan to get a squad clpse to theirs.

Could well be, as it seems we took one step forward, then 2 steps back at least. I hope to fuck not, but right now it looks bleak. we need a leader at the helm, and not just at managerial level. 

I'm totally scunnered with it over the last 2 months or so. We all hoped we could go into Jan 2nd two points behind at the worst. Now look at it! 

Unless there’s some sort of Souness revolution they’ll overtake us and probably go a few ahead. 
We seem to have a few decent youngsters but the first team squad pretty much needs gutted and a complete new start. 
There’s none of the current squad you’d be worried about losing 

Its only a matter of time and the ones running the club are sitting back letting it happen.

The taigs would have been outside their ground protesting daily if they were in this mess , we have a support that greets and moans then sit back and do fuck all.

The shysters that run the club are only interested in cash , this joke friendly they have announced should be blanked by all the support , the only way any of this changes is if you hit them in the pocket.

In 2012 they had 42, we had 54....I agree with above posts we shud have had about 2 or 3 titles once we returned to top flight. I know Gerrard left last season but we were 6 ahead and might have put us 56 to 51 titles, I like gio but we can't accept this..so sum big decisions ahead upstairs in this world cup break.

We need a manager in now who'll make them fitter and hungrier.  Those who don't want to sign a new deal or leave then sold in January .

Millions must be spent in January on a right winger , box to box mid , a proper CB, a goalkeeper if they're not promoting McCrorie , and quality replacements for whoever leaves or wants to leave . 

The league is over but we must build now for next season to bit ground running in August.  If we don't then they'll dominate and will overtake us .

19 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The gap between them and us in terms of league titles and overall trophies is fairly similar to when I was born I think.

I was born in 1966 and started going in 1973.

At that time the difference was 6 titles ( we were on 34 and they were on 28 )

The fact that they are about to reduce it to 2 is bad enough but what is worse is that we are a rudderless ship caused by gross negligence which makes the overtake look inevitable.

15 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

I was born in 1966 and started going in 1973.

At that time the difference was 6 titles ( we were on 34 and they were on 28 )

The fact that they are about to reduce it to 2 is bad enough but what is worse is that we are a rudderless ship caused by gross negligence which makes the overtake look inevitable.

They'll win this season m8 but they are not miles ahead like they were a few years ago. A good managerial appointment and a few quality signings we'll stay ahead and hopefully extend our advantage.