Where does Mattondo rank amongst this list of wide men?

DiamondDan

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

One of the top earners at the club if this data is accurate: 

Didnt think our top earner would be on anywhere near £37k a week. 

Helander, Roofe, Lawrence and Hagi on all that to be injured for months on end. Dread to think what the total would be for wages for them alone

Amazingly I think we've still seen more from him under Beale than we've seen under Gio. In terms of positioning and runs he seems to get himself in a lot of good positions but like Sakala just has such poor composure.

I always think players who get into these positions will eventually get rewards which we've actually seen with Sakala when you look at his stats(could be better though). I'm just hoping with a coach in now who clearly enjoys developing players he can turn things around for Matondo.

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Amazingly I think we've still seen more from him under Beale than we've seen under Gio. In terms of positioning and runs he seems to get himself in a lot of good positions but like Sakala just has such poor composure.

I always think players who get into these positions will eventually get rewards which we've actually seen with Sakala when you look at his stats(could be better though). I'm just hoping with a coach in now who clearly enjoys developing players he can turn things around for Matondo.

He has to and I think he will. 

18 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

No way McGregor is lowest paid. No chance!!

Maybe gets other benefits rather than cash.

He has an executive box on the club deck which from memory, is shared with Arfield. Davis has one to himself I think.

I know a boy who has one up there and they're Circa. £80k per year, I don't imagine McGregor etc are paying for that with their wages and far more likely to be part of their deal.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

He has an executive box on the club deck which from memory, is shared with Arfield. Davis has one to himself I think.

I know a boy who has one up there and they're Circa. £80k per year, I don't imagine McGregor etc are paying for that with their wages and far more likely to be part of their deal.

:lol: 

10 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Are you thinking about the boxes at Airdrie? 

5 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

How in the cunting name of fuck can you possibly claim to know that? :lol:

I doubt Beale even knows that.

Aye its a very closely guarded secret................

The only clue as to ownership is the names of each box owner being above the entry door (visible to everyone who is ever in the corridor) and the door you exit to take your seat facing on the 50,000 people... 

So tightly guarded that the names of the owners are actually published in the programme every week...

IMG_20210922_182607.jpg

20230102_072407.jpg

4 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Aye its a very closely guarded secret................

The only clue as to ownership is the names of each box owner being above the entry door (visible to everyone who is ever in the corridor) and the door you exit to take your seat facing on the 50,000 people... 

So tightly guarded that the names of the owners are actually published in the programme every week...

IMG_20210922_182607.jpg

20230102_072407.jpg

Where does that say its owned by McGregor and Airfield and was given to them as part of their contract terms with Rangers? 

McGregor: I want 15k a week

Rangers: How about 8.5k and an executive box for your mrs instead? 

You talk some amount of pish.