*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Your happy clapping is getting there soon you'll admit Gerrard put us miles in front with his record against them and our board by not backing Gerrard put us miles behind. 

Gerrard put us miles in front of lennons team

This isnt lennons team, genuine question, do you think this tarrier team is worse than the one that we beat to the league title

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Naw naw naw naw

No matter the subject or topic, this horrible cunt brings up Gerrard and doesn’t even debate, he just speaks at the forum

Over and over and over about Steven Gerrard

FUCKING BAN HIM FFS

Yeah and we'll watch the scum winning trophy after trophy ffs our current manage didn't even start our new signings. 

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

Wtf are you slethering about. We have W13, D1, L1 under him. “Massive shitebag”… what a load of pish. Where we are now is night and day compared to when Beale came in. We are going along the right track, regardless Of what happened today. Today was obviously shite but going after Beale is unnecessary. 

Can't believe you've called me slethering.

Use your eyes for fuck sake.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Players are a big part of it but that mobs ethos is to come out every game and absolutely pummel teams.

How many times in games do we wait until we’re a goal or today two down before we start?

That is completely on the manager.

It’s soul destroying. Fixing this first half lack of hunger should be an absolute no-brainer to fix yet the scenario gets played out by our squad over and over and over ad infinitum.
Stupefying and infuriating.

Just now, Kylegib said:

Yeah and we'll watch the scum winning trophy after trophy ffs our current manage didn't even start our new signings. 

What point is it you're actually trying to make? That if the board had gave Gerrard more money from thin air we'd have won today? 

Gerrard spent 36 million and won 1 trophy out of 9 before getting sacked at fucking Villa. The man is a fucking fraud..

30 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

wow first ive seen this 

When watching the game on TV from the main stand side it looked as if it might have been difficult for him to get the ball back, that looks like he just had to side foot it into the net. Wow indeed.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrard put us miles in front of lennons team

This isnt lennons team, genuine question, do you think this tarrier team is worse than the one that we beat to the league title

Being honest no however Gerrard did beat them when we had many injured and still managed to beat this side at Ibrox, I think that was Gerrard's last old firm game after our board asked him to consider Villa's offer. 

5 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

That was the trophy they wanted more than any other, or did you miss that?

Actually, funnily enough, I wanted to win the previous 2 leagues just as much.

Only became such a huge issue because he’d fucked the previous two leagues, and delivered 0 cups out of 6. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I tell you something, kamara and Lundstram fair took a lot of flak that would have been aimed at both our fullbacks and our centre halves as well

Oue defence didnt cover itself in much glory and werent much better on the ball bar a couple of times

To be fair the amount of pressure they invited on the defence was criminal.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Actually, funnily enough, I wanted to win the previous 2 leagues just as much.

Only became such a huge issue because he’d fucked the previous two leagues, and delivered 0 cups out of 6. 

Must've been gutted winning 55 with their Captain, Manager and chairman all leaving,btw I wasn't. 

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

Being honest no however Gerrard did beat them when we had many injured and still managed to beat this side at Ibrox, I think that was Gerrard's last old firm game after our board asked him to consider Villa's offer. 

No he never beat "this" side at ibrox, he beat a tarrier team in transition who still had a good chunk of lennons players playing that day 

That day they had 6 players either not their anymore or cannot get a start

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Players are a big part of it but that mobs ethos is to come out every game and absolutely pummel teams.

How many times in games do we wait until we’re a goal or today two down before we start?

That is completely on the manager.

Beale deserves a lot of flak today that's true. He got the selection wrong. Criminal not starting Raskin. 

But there is issues with these players that beale and the past 2 managers haven't been able to fix.

They don't have the mentality to dominate and win trophies. It's that simple. 

Until we start to clear them out and bring in players with the drive and mentality to win everything. We'll be playing 2nd best to the scum.

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

You’ve been told several times now but Gerrard didn’t beat this celtic team.  4 of their starting 11 today started the Helander match 

E62D8158-79C2-49B1-8800-3355ECC3055D.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Just in from the game

beale you made an utter arse of that midfield starting 3 anybody could see it after 15 mins and did fuck all about it till it was too late

lets play the usual losers in midfield and hope that works and leave my new signings on the bench fucking baffling!

This 100%.  Beale cost us today.   I said before the game that we could win but it would depend on his team selection and going for a high press.  He got both wrong.   Kamara was awful, Lundstram unfit, Tillman poor, Kent almost anonymous and Sakala his usual utter mince.   How he waited until 2 down and only 24 mins to go was inexcusable.  

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What point is it you're actually trying to make? That if the board had gave Gerrard more money from thin air we'd have won today? 

Gerrard spent 36 million and won 1 trophy out of 9 before getting sacked at fucking Villa. The man is a fucking fraud..

You keep believing that m8

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

This 100%.  Beale cost us today.   I said before the game that we could win but it would depend on his team selection and going for a high press.  He got both wrong.   Kamara was awful, Lundstram unfit, Tillman poor, Kent almost anonymous and Sakala his usual utter mince.   How he waited until 2 down and only 24 mins to go was inexcusable.  

Add Morelos to your list of guys that barely ran the length of themselves.