*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

There's a lot of hate towards tav this morning on Facebook/tictoq because of the hall of fame induction some calling him a serial loser

I just saw his post match interview. Pathetic again - apologises and says we must move forward.

Same bullshit till next time him and his clowns let us down. 

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I just saw his post match interview. Pathetic again - apologises and says we must move forward.

Same bullshit till next time him and his clowns let us down. 

Tbf I've no idea what he's meant to say. I do think if he shites himself with team selection for next league game at the piggery against them and they go on to win a treble he’ll be under serious pressure. 

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Watching their 2 goals again, lundstrom is like Herman Munster trying to run back watch him! as for Tav ,Davies and Goldson 😞

and the second kent tackling😞 Tillman weak as fuck ☹️ Goldson trying to stop cross😞and Tav beaten by pace/ strength to the ball😞

the same old problems in every game against them ,tired players ,no energy, weak in 50/50 tackles ,can’t mark a man.

Watch Kamara at the first as well practically let’s Mooy pop off to the shops and back in time to still play the ball through 

10 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

The scum didn’t play well and still had enough to beat us, which tells us they are miles ahead of us,  it was the same on the 2nd of January,  they were not great that day either but still got a draw at Ibrox, the majority of our players are not doing it anymore , big changes are needed, but will MB get the funds to make them ?

this is the only way we're going to challenge,  get rid of most of the squad and spend money on decent players. 

Backed beale and praised him to fuck but he fucked it big time on sunday against my oppinion throwing lundtram ( unfit ) who has been shite all season and tillman who has been struggling with injury.

Played into they peado bastards  hands with that midfield selection.

Need to move on alot of dead wood and rebuild.

Beale needs funds but this spineless board i wouldnt hold my breath for anything and its as if this current board are accepting second best to these horrible cunts as long as tjey get european money in.

On 27/02/2023 at 05:31, Swagger said:

You see the warm up and Callum  Macgregor is shouting at his team and getting them up. Switch to us and it’s the usual lethargic looking pish.

Our players don’t care. Fuck me they have players from the other side of the world who have more passion for their club than our cunts. 
Can’t wait to see the back of so many of our pish 

Spot on. I was concerned from the get-go as when we were coming out of the tunnel at the start a good few already looked like they had chucked it - vacant gazes and listless attitude , as opposed to that other mob who looked energised and ready to roll. Can not for the life of me understand that -  SO fucking sick of the attitude of too many of our players! This game should NEVER be approached like a stroll in the park. If  any player thinks they’re getting paid to jog in place for 90 minutes (correction: 45 minutes)  then we should call in Bomber to boot their baws to fucking Neptune and re-educate the rest as to what this fixture’s all about.

12 hours ago, delparlane said:

Spot on. I was concerned from the get-go as when we were coming out of the tunnel at the start a good few already looked like they had chucked it - vacant gazes and listless attitude , as opposed to that other mob who looked energised and ready to roll. Can not for the life of me understand that -  SO fucking sick of the attitude of too many of our players! This game should NEVER be approached like a stroll in the park. If  any player thinks they’re getting paid to jog in place for 90 minutes (correction: 45 minutes)  then we should call in Bomber to boot their baws to fucking Neptune and re-educate the rest as to what this fixture’s all about.

I do think our squad are running scared of them. Might have Raskin and Cantwell in for the next game in April but it’ll be the same back 4 and front 3. 
Tav says we’ll learn ? I doubt it. High chance of another crumble from us and another doing 

Well....I'm just back from a long weekend visiting some relatives in the Capital......big thanks to two of our forum members for a suggestion of where to watch the final. I turned up bright and early to get a good seat at the recommended CC Blooms bar. Unfortunately, it was closed until later in the day....but low and behold, as I stood there, arms in the air wondering "where to next", a lovely young fella (spitting image of Freddie Mercury) appeared and asked what my problem was. I told him i didn't  know where to go to watch the Cup Final and the young man kindly invited me back to his place, where he and his friends were holding a Cup Final Party.....and "would you like to join us for free drinks"

Well, as a typically tight Scotsman, I couldn't turn it down, could I? So off we toddled down this entry (or was that later, I can't recall?....there seemed so many!) Before long, I could feel myself getting more and more pissed and very tired, then bugger me (pardon the pun)... I slept right through the match. I think we must have enjoyed a curry or something spicy before I fell asleep as upon waking, I couldn't get off the shitter for ages and that left me with a really sore arse. Nonetheless, big shout out to @STEPPS BOY and @Negri's lovechild for such a great tip, thanks guys!