*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

14 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

A lot of people within our support should take heed and stop being responsible for incitement against our bank.I don't know the intricate details of the financing. All I know is that regardless of success on the pitch, and yet failure off it;  a section of our support are determined to take our club hostage

In the last 20 years I've never seen these fenianesque protest banner

. I remember 'we deserve better' campaign Under Murray in 2009/10  I could sympathise with that message at that time

Now after stumbling to 55 and a European final we had the chance to nightmare those soap dodgers cunts for a generation but we were more invested in 'used car ' advertising wars

FjZDh8aWQAIZfaz.jpeg

I don't understand the negativity. This forum. I watched the game in a loyalist pub and all the punters agreed with my opinion, which was Rangers were playing like Man City , only the goals were missing

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. Another poor performance against a fuckin awful team. We struggle to break down teams in games like this. I thought Cantwell was disappointing and well done to Tillman for the 2 goals. Anyway 3 points and a clean sheet so well done Rangers. 

Utd seemed happy to accept defeat as long as it wasn’t a doing,how Goodwin gets these jobs is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Calling a protest against people fenianesque the sign of a moron

I apologise, they have the right to protest  The reason I described it as fenianesque is because the taigs rioted outside parkhead when we were only nearly near to them.

point being is, fuckin let's celebrate 55 and then think 

14 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I s this a wind up - Kent was horrendous 

No it’s not a wind up, imo he was decent.

Unlucky with one off the bar, should have did better with a shot that he skied in 2nd half, he was involved in most of our better moves in the game but guilty of over playing like the rest of the team, so overall decent, not great but certainly not horrendous 😂

11 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

I don't understand the negativity. This forum. I watched the game in a loyalist pub and all the punters agreed with my opinion, which was Rangers were playing like Man City , only the goals were missing

i must have missed 2 of our goals,,i will see the other 2 goals later over the week end

8 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A comfortable win that should have been more. Tillman is class a hope he silences his doubters with a a performance next week.

Only thing tillmans missing, big performance v them and show has he has the fight required not just against the rest of this shite league.

Hes good but not unless he turns up v them/europe if we are to spend 6 million.

10 minutes ago, ayro said:

Unlucky with one off the bar, should have did better with a shot that he skied in 2nd half, he was involved in most of our better moves in the game but guilty of over playing like the rest of the team, so overall decent, not great but certainly not horrendous 😂

Obviously my opinion is miles away from yours, bearing in mind I know a bit about the game, I actually said to the guy next to me could have taken him off after he hit the crossbar, your quote about better moves, I can hardly remember a good move - really worried about next week.

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Obviously my opinion is miles away from yours, bearing in mind I know a bit about the game, I actually said to the guy next to me could have taken him off after he hit the crossbar, your quote about better moves, I can hardly remember a good move - really worried about next week.

No bother Pep.

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Only thing tillmans missing, big performance v them and show has he has the fight required not just against the rest of this shite league.

Hes good but not unless he turns up v them/europe if we are to spend 6 million.

The money for him is an investment also. Will double cash on him easy in the future whether he has a good OF this season or not. That’s the reason a can’t get my head round folk not wanting to pay it 

I thought it was a Very poor match today for the most part ,the decision making was abysmal middle to front despite that mob sitting in where there was a pass most players chose to play across further killing the chance for a simple 1/2 pass not helped with lack of movement in forward runs that's not good enough it gives an indicator to how little they appear not to give a fuck one way or the other for what's left of this campaign.

At this stage of the season never mind the start of one the passing between them is fucking shoddy bordering on lazy today I counted at least 10 hospital passes that could've either led to a serious injury for one of our players or put us in the shit a few did and still they haven't learned a thing from their shitshow passing in the CL never mind their basics week in week out disappearing like snow aff a dyke .

Time and again their concentration is a let down allowing teams back into games because they aren't putting the game to bed .

A freezing  cold day at the game today and still they can't even muster a convincing win to get you on your feet .

Glad we won but serious work is needed to see this season out it's fucking chronic watching the continual error strewn performances from players who can't even display the basics at the most crucial of times after initial fuck ups that don't even bring a heads up from those around them or a mission to eradicate it to a minimum.

As much as ive berated his mobility the past 2 seasons. 

I mind this scottish cup tie well and being at this in Forfar on his debut. Weird how i only mind how good the bridies are from that day. 500 appearances is something i dont think we will see again with how football works now 

FB_IMG_1680374009116.jpg

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Didn't think it was as bad as some are making out , particularly the 2nd half . Sure we tend to overplay the ball instead of taking the shot but we could have easily scored 6 or 7 today . 

To be fair I think we are ok until we go 2 up and take the foot off the gas. We have previous for being caught out like this so the last 30mins is always fraught with danger. 

We need to dispatch shite like united early doors and get the goal difference up 

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

As much as ive berated his mobility the past 2 seasons. 

I mind this scottish cup tie well and being at this in Forfar on his debut. Weird how i only mind how good the bridies are from that day. 500 appearances is something i dont think we will see again with how football works now 

FB_IMG_1680374009116.jpg

Tav will hit it in a couple years.

To me that's a mad thing to think, that Tav is only 100-odd games behind McGregor and could well finish with a good 50-100 more appearances than him.

A few things that annoyed me today was Goldson traipsing back to the Rangers box looking at the turf after another balls up in loss of possession he's the captain at that point not good enough also at The Govan Front he comes across to help Tav who's run into his marker ball goes loose to the guy he should have been tracking had he stayed where he was thankfully Davies I'm sure it was read the run .

Lundstram continually failing to hold a ball up and following it up with a decent pass four times in the first half it fell to them resulting in a counter attack again not good enough especially the free run and top right bound  curler that had AMcG scrambling after that doubt he was Getting it.

40 minutes ago, ayro said:

Horrendous is a mental take.

He was ok. Underhit a couple of passes and skied a shot that came from a great move. Lots of other good pieces of play though and unlucky with the one that hit the bar.