Ross Wilson Joins Nottingham Forest - Confirmed

Canabear

Just now, esquire8 said:

Going by that interview it looks like the role is going to be done with and leaving it until the summer might be evidence of nothing being done while Robertson is still here.

I’d guess Beale’s already identified the players he wants for Summer anyway, and as you said Park is already there.

38 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Weird they’ve got Beale to do an interview about a position that’s meant to be above him, should it have not been the specky hot dog or bennet ? 

Rather it was Beale. Robertson ain't got long left and Bennett will be trying to sort out the boardroom with Park leaving.

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Have a look at the list and make an honest assessment. I was of the same opinion as you until I actually looked through his signings and found that there was more good than bad. 

Really not sure why you are continuing on this obvious trolling :lol:

I've looked at the list, I've checked it twice, theres far more shite than nice.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Really not sure why you are continuing on this obvious trolling :lol:

I've looked at the list, I've checked it twice, theres far more shite than nice.

I am not very tech savvy so cant post the list, can you then we can discuss them one by one. People are concentrating on the 5 or 6 very bad ones and not looking at the overall picture. 

16 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am not very tech savvy so cant post the list, can you then we can discuss them one by one. People are concentrating on the 5 or 6 very bad ones and not looking at the overall picture. 

That's the list. Theres 5 maybe 6 at most good ones. The rest have been diabolical.

Good: Hagi, Bassey, Sakala, Raskin, Cantwell and maybe Tillman if he stays. That's being kind and giving him Bassey and Cantwell which really weren't 'his' signings.

Diabolical: The rest with various viable reasons.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's the list. Theres 6 maybe 7 at most good ones. The rest have been diabolical.

I make it about 9 hits, 14 misses and 4 TBC. So roughly a 30% hit rate which is fucking dire. 

Compare that with the tarriers who are above 80% since Postecoglu came in, it’s no fucking wonder we’re behind them. 

Ross Wilson and whoever else has been involved in recruitment over the past 3 seasons is a fucking fraud.