General Transfer Talk

Broxi

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They’re great at steamrolling SPFL shite.

Not so good when they’re up against a decent team. Wouldn’t say they’ve looked good in a single game against us under Beale, and less said about Europe the better. 

Their system is about attrition, they'll risk losing goals but score more than you. Unfortunately for us that's very successful against 10 teams in Scotland.

Against us and in Europe the system is far more vulnerable. They got found out in Europe and should have been by us if if wasn't for Clancy and our ability to self destruct defensively.

Hopefully that performance today from Souttar shows that Davies is no longer required at our club. I’d still like to see us go baws oot for a centre back as Souttar isn’t reliable injury wise. I like the look of Trusty or Kristensen who we’ve been linked with. Sterling as cover with moving on Borna then we shouldn’t be far away. Thought Yilmaz was brilliant today so hopefully he can kick on now as our new left back.

Wonder who the contracted stars were that Beale was alluding to who will be leaving.

Kamara a cert surely. Wright sitting in the stand whilst Lovelace and Lowry make the bench must be another candidate.

2024 out of contracts Mclaughlin, and Barisuc hopefully. Yesterday's Lundstram I'd keep but do we see that Lundstram regularly enough?

Hagi I'd take a good transfer fee for in a heartbeat. Would say the same about Davies, Yilmaz Matondo and Colak.

Wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 left before the window closes either permanently or otherwise.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wonder who the contracted stars were that Beale was alluding to who will be leaving.

Kamara a cert surely. Wright sitting in the stand whilst Lovelace and Lowry make the bench must be another candidate.

2024 out of contracts Mclaughlin, and Barisuc hopefully. Yesterday's Lundstram I'd keep but do we see that Lundstram regularly enough?

Hagi I'd take a good transfer fee for in a heartbeat. Would say the same about Davies, Yilmaz Matondo and Colak.

Wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 left before the window closes either permanently or otherwise.

You'd move Barisic and Yilmaz on? :confused:

21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You'd move Barisic and Yilmaz on? :confused:

Barasic aye. Give Yilmaz another season. If it's the same injury prone season as this one then get rid next summer. He'll still have plenty of Turkish teams interested.

7 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Barasic aye. Give Yilmaz another season. If it's the same injury prone season as this one then get rid next summer. He'll still have plenty of Turkish teams interested.

It was more the idea of selling both. Would have no problem with Barisic going.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

And buy who to play left back?

I'm not sure. I'd never heard of Bassey before he came I'm sure there's others. Josh Doig was the one I'd wanted but that ship has sailed.

I'm sure if Beale had a chunk from the 5m yilmaz fee and his wages he could find someone capable There's 4 pages worth of left backs out if contract for viewing on transfermarkt if he's struggling.😁

I'd happily let Barisic go. If that happened and there was also the option of getting the 5m we paid for yilmaz then I'd not be put off. He's only managed 12 appearances to date, he's not a mainstay or anything.