Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Where's the strategy in banning players from the training ground? Doesn't exactly give selling power when negotiating a transfer.

Forces their hand, we're obviously getting to the stage where we're needing funds to bring in a new centre back.

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Forces their hand, we're obviously getting to the stage where we're needing funds to bring in a new centre back.

Poor management. All this type of stuff with removing players from the 1st team training facilities, removing parking etc and sending them to train with the youth teams etc is not how you should handle  staff. ( unsure exactly how this works at Rangers but going by other stories read)

It won’t be long before someone claims bullying and harassment and we end up paying out for them to walk away rather than receiving a transfer fee. 

Surely it can be made clear to a player than he won’t figure in the future plans without treating them like this.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Poor management. All this type of stuff with removing players from the 1st team training facilities, removing parking etc and sending them to train with the youth teams etc is not how you should handle  staff. ( unsure exactly how this works at Rangers but going by other stories read)

It won’t be long before someone claims bullying and harassment and we end up paying out for them to walk away rather than receiving a transfer fee. 

Surely it can be made clear to a player than he won’t figure in the future plans without treating them like this.

I think you've gone from 1 to 100 quite quickly there, mate.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

You're being completely ridiculous here.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think you've gone from 1 to 100 quite quickly there, mate.

Depends on exactly how we work it. I’ve read stories from players( not specifically ours) where they have said they were basically ostracised. Not the way I would want to be treated. Even being told to train alone could be taken as bullying

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Depends on exactly how we work it. I’ve read stories from players( not specifically ours) where they have said they were basically ostracised. Not the way I would want to be treated. Even being told to train alone could be taken as bullying

It absolutely, categorically, 100% couldn't.

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Nobody has been 'banned' from the training ground that we know of

Yeah think people saying banned are just assuming. From the reported story the other day it's more a case that they'd been put onto a separate schedule.

We’re no banning any CB with our current injury crisis.

On Sakala I think £3m is too low, should be closer to £5m especially if it’s Saudi teams involved. He is a semi-decent player. My biggest worry is the distinct lack of pace all over the park now. With him gone we have Sima and maybe Danilo but I don’t think that’s enough especially if we look to play counter attacking football away in Europe. 

The lack of pace and width is what concerns me the most

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Look at it from Rangers' perspective and not that of individual players. 

Mentality is a big part of the game, and those that are already checked out, or will check out because they've been told they aren't in the plans, it may affect the rest of the squad, cause division etc.

Just quietly let it move forward, and protect our core squad that wants to be here and are in the plans.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Look at it from Rangers' perspective and not that of individual players. 

Mentality is a big part of the game, and those that are already checked out, or will check out because they've been told they aren't in the plans, it may affect the rest of the squad, cause division etc.

Just quietly let it move forward, and protect our core squad that wants to be here and are in the plans.

I understand that but it could be seen in that way by the players. There is a part in this report concerning exactly that situation 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12716768/pfa-survey-reveals-serious-issues-in-football-with-bullying-reported-by-almost-10-per-cent-of-male-footballers

33 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I understand that but it could be seen in that way by the players. There is a part in this report concerning exactly that situation 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12716768/pfa-survey-reveals-serious-issues-in-football-with-bullying-reported-by-almost-10-per-cent-of-male-footballers

That's why society is fucked. Wee gimps with the poor me attitude. I would prefer Sakala to stay but would be doing everything in my power to sicken Kamara out the door. Wee rat.