Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t even hate Pedro, he was just shite. I have an issue with whoever appointed Pedro but don’t have any ill feelings as such towards him himself.

Beale is without doubt the most I have ever hated or probably will ever hate a manager of Rangers 

Confirms to me that appointing & retaining sub standard people in senior executive positions at the club is as damaging to us (arguably worse) than having below par players in our squads.

38 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

The deal we got was a good one. But by fuck the way to treat someone who was nothing but a positive influence round Auchehowie is a disgrace. Banning people from the training ground is for bad influences, Sakala was the total opposite. The board have real blood on their hands letting that spineless mole faced arsehole get free reign over our team

As someone with a facial mole fuck you and I agree wholeheartedly

I liked Sakala and thought he was one of the ones worth keeping around the squad. Could have kept him and Colak and not only be better off squad wise but financially than getting in Dessers and Lammers. 

Beale had very little managerial experience to justify him getting the job in the first place.  His only selling point was his perceived coaching ability.  Given that, you would think that players like Sakala, Kamara, Wright, etc would have been his priority to try and improve and get more from them (particularly as Morelos and Kent were out of contract and leaving).  Instead, he seemed to lurch from ‘I can get more out of the players’ when he first came in to ‘we need a total clear out’ after a few months.  It’s alright for fans to go down that road but i don’t think an experienced manager would make such wholesale changes in one go.

You only have to look at Clement at the present time, in his perseverance and encouragement to certain out-of-favour players, to see what a good manager should be doing.

Genuinely don't think there has been a manager in beale that had our whole support wanting him sacked in record time. 

Deserves the hate he gets. The way he came in coming to the sheep game while gio was still in charge was classless and this stuff with Sakala shows even further lack of class. 

Damage he has done is going to take several windows to fix.

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

I liked Sakala and thought he was one of the ones worth keeping around the squad. Could have kept him and Colak and not only be better off squad wise but financially than getting in Dessers and Lammers. 

Sakala > Lammers

Colak > Dessers

Money spent on downgrades, signings have been quite shambolic for too long.

14 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Sakala > Lammers

Colak > Dessers

Money spent on downgrades, signings have been quite shambolic for too long.

That alone deserved a sacking.

I did like Beale in the beginning, I was sort of ok about him coming in, but I now think the guy believed in his own hype....and was in fact an extremely poor manager who certainly doesn't have an eye for a player!

I really liked Sakala, wasnt the best striker but he tried hard and loved us, I also wanted Beale in when Gio went, I was sure he was the man behind the successes with Gerrard, sad to say I bought into the bullshit he spouted, bad enough that he fucked us so much that we will feel it for a while but to do what he did to Sakala proves the guy is an arsehole on a personal level too, fuck him and his mole.

29 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

That alone deserved a sacking.

I did like Beale in the beginning, I was sort of ok about him coming in, but I now think the guy believed in his own hype....and was in fact an extremely poor manager who certainly doesn't have an eye for a player!

I’m forever the optimist and give people a chance, done it with the breadman, Pedro, Murty, That Mole faced ballbag, you can only judge people on their results and Beales is up there with the worst to ever darken our doorstep.

Hes got an eye for a steak pie the fat useless cunt.

On 13/12/2023 at 15:31, Darth Bear said:

I think we would  be top of the league! If we kept  them' looking back at the points  we have dropped'