Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

People keep going on about Sakalas numbers as being great.....yip they look good next to Kents goals scored.....the reality is that his numbers should be so much better with the positions he finds himself in.....every players numbers from last season (barring Tav) need to be bettered....I'm not prepared to sit back and wait and see what Sakala is going to do when it really matters....I wish him no ill will but he really is poor player....we needed a complete revamp in forward areas....that includes Sakala.....take the money on offer and he goes with my best wishes

His numbers last season didn't just look because of Kent though.

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

His numbers last season didn't just look because of Kent though.

My point is his numbers would have been fucking superb if he wasn't so rash & wasteful....I lost count of the times I thought.....surely and then fucking corner flag or row Z:lol:

I'm looking for players who are consistent when it comes to the crunch as you suspect they will score.....none of us ever really know where the ball will end up when the wee man shoots 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

My point is his numbers would have been fucking superb if he wasn't so rash & wasteful....I lost count of the times I thought.....surely and then fucking corner flag or row Z:lol:

I'm looking for players who are consistent when it comes to the crunch as you suspect they will score.....none of us ever really know where the ball will end up when the wee man shoots 

Dunno, I'm trying to temper my use of stats recently but one which is a fairly decent one is xG and I think his expected goals were something like 10 and he scored 12, so he was there or there abouts in terms of chances converted. 

Obviously that doesn't account for times he should've squared it instead of blootering it into the corner flag or the number of times he fell over his own feet running. 

I don't think we'll miss him, but I do think £3m is a tad on the low side for a player with his numbers over the last two seasons. 

13 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

He's an international, 26 years old, scores goals, has amazing attitude and has pace. He's worth way more than £3m - we are really bad for undervaluing our players. Just because our fans have fallen out with him doesn't change his contract, wages or attributes.

It isnt an easy game to get players out the door. Our fans have been been on Wilsons back for NOT getting players out the door and are now on whoevers back for getting them out.. Wilson probably valued players at a high price and nobody came in for them.. now whoever is undervaluing and clubs are coming for them. We all wanted 20 million for Alfredo and probably want more than 3 million for Fashion, but the reality is that Alfredo wasnt getting bought for 20 and Fashion probably wont be bought for more than 3-4.

On 03/08/2023 at 07:51, KeyserSoze said:

👍

I’m sure folks have forgotten  this and started making shit up about being “banned”  etc. 🤣

you can also still wear clothes (and skinny jeans in Davies case) and walk about even if you don’t feel great.  

Some right trumpets on here 😜

Still believe he was sick? 😚

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Yes.

It's clear because Beale said at today's press conference that he wasn't in the squad but he wasn't unfit.

You've just completely made that up.

'Ben Davies has got a slight issue' were his exact words.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

You've just completely made that up.

'Ben Davies has got a slight issue' were his exact words.

There does seem to be something amiss with Davies if he isn't included in the Euro squad.