Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

We simply cannot rely on Matondo to be our only pace and ability to be direct. But I think Beale doesn’t seem to want any player with that profile which is fucking mental. 

Well it's his fucking neck on the line mate. Everyone needs a plan b.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

We simply cannot rely on Matondo to be our only pace and ability to be direct. But I think Beale doesn’t seem to want any player with that profile which is fucking mental. 

Yep. Beale’s set his stall out. He’s gone all in on guys that can play centrally/off a striker

We have Cantwell, Lawrence, Hagi, Sima, Lammers, Dowell, Lowry..

He’s made his bed now. But it’s hard to see how this shape is going to work with no pace and width.

Really thought we would have just signed 2 wide players to replace Matondo/Kent/Sakala and a couple of CF. Puzzling 

For all his faults his goals per game was decent but he could be so frustrating to watch. Between Sakala, Colak, Airfield and Morelos that's a lot of goals that just left the club. The new signings better start finding the back of the net soon.

I've actually been going to games recently hoping he'd be playing, not because I think he's a good player but because you know something, sometimes good sometimes bad,  would happen when he's on the pitch, instead of sitting bored watching this predictable boring football.