Fascist flag.

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Has an SS skull symbol on it. No idea why  someone would want it on a flag and no idea why some think it’s ok in the rangers end 

@ForeverAndEverposted a picture last night I think and it looks like it’s from one of the german teams 

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

@2nd Flute see every time you’ve posted the word banner or flag, go back and edit your post with the word nazi before those words each time, then read them back to yourself. Then do yourself, and us, a favour and delete every single post you’ve made in this thread.

You wanted Jeremy Corbyn as PM, won't be taking any advice from you, now fuck off.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Genuinely don’t die on the hill of the banner that was in our end.

Whoever It was that took that In should have the face took off them, we are meant to be a proud British, loyalist club, want that shite nowhere near our end at any stadium 

Agree mate 👍 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Your on here constantly ripping the pish out of people, and it's funny, are you honestly saying you are all offended by a fkn banner?? Really?

It's no just "a banner" ffs...... its a fucking pro facist/nazi banner with our club crest on it. 

Belongs nowhere near our Club in any capacity. 

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

So if we won yesterday, while Bears everywhere would be getting steaming and celebrating, you'd be sitting greeting about a banner some bad Rangers fans had??? Away to fuck, I'm out 

Tou should've been out the minute you started defending that banner.

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Your on here constantly ripping the pish out of people, and it's funny, are you honestly saying you are all offended by a fkn banner?? Really?

You’re absolutely fucking brain dead

It isn’t a banner that’s a bit on edge and could be perceived as controversial

Its a fucking NAZI flag. What part of this don’t you understand?

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

You’re absolutely fucking brain dead

It isn’t a banner that’s a bit on edge and could be perceived as controversial

Its a fucking NAZI flag. What part of this don’t you understand?

Thanks for the compliment 👍

34 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It has the logo used by the SS I believe on it, somethings telling me it’s Bochum or Hamburg fans flag going by the colours of it 

Apparently it's some Italian cunts, Como 1907.  Absolute wankers.

Edit. ForeverAndEver bear me to it.

12 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mate there was a flag with A Nazi symbol in our end . Folk are quite right to be horrified and offended 

That shite should be nowhere near our club or society in general. 

20 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Am embarrassed that it’s being associated with Rangers. That is some shit a want no where near our support