Fascist flag.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

It’s a nazi flag mate come on tae fuck.

this seems a really mad stance to take.

Mate, my only stance is banners and free speech, don't agree with that banner whatsoever, but ban that, what's next, every banner that offends someone? I would never have stood under the giant 'Linwood combat squad " in the old Rangers end 👍

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

You would think a guy who’s “done more for my country than you could ever dream of” would be the first one to condemn it rather than liking posts from the one poster trying to play it down.

You want me to like one of your posts Mr Mod/Admin, you feeling left out? 😆

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mate, my only stance is banners and free speech, don't agree with that banner whatsoever, but ban that, what's next, every banner that offends someone? I would never have stood under the giant 'Linwood combat squad " in the old Rangers end 👍

Fuck me you're beyond help.

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

It’s apparently Como supporters from Italy, why the fuck would you want them to have free speech when it’s our club who are left dragged through the mud for it?

it’s no like Davie fae duke street who’s views are questionable but he’s been a Rangers fan all his days and he’s took a banner that’s been I’ll thought out.

fuck having they cunts anything to do with us 

An absolute disgrace that this banner and its SeigHeiling bearers are in our support.  I have no idea what they thought when they saw Tav, Goldson, Tillman, Matondo, Sakala, Morelos wearing the royal blue.  And yes I AM offended that this banner was displayed, just as I was offended at the shower of bananas thrown at Walters 35 years ago.

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

malcolm-tucker-fucking-fuck-me.gif

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Grow up you fucking fool.

Go back and read yer posts ya numpty.

You start jumping all over my posts and try drown me out, like a few others.

Its like a competition on here for top keyboard whacker.

I wont be silenced, my views will never change, despite all the suspect "Rangers" supporters on here.

My view on that flag is how did it make the ful game? How did tallies get tickets for our end.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

This isn’t anything to do with the arguement about “old school” not being offended by anything at the football  , snowflakes etc and going down that road completely misses the point 

ironic thing about that statement is I imagine if anyone took any sort of Nazi flag to Ibrox a few decades ago when the war was still really fresh is society’s memory they would have probably been leathered 

Don't worry mate, some eejit has taken a stupid flag to the game, now our overly sensitive support, who apparently don't care what anyone says, are farting their pants, offended beyond belief