Fascist flag.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

To be fair mate, the banner should be the focus of the press regardless. It's shocking and should be highlighted. 

It absolutely should be, I'm just saying that if we did somehow win yesterday, then all positivity from the game would've been swept under the carpet.

5 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

It absolutely should be, I'm just saying that if we did somehow win yesterday, then all positivity from the game would've been swept under the carpet.

So if we won yesterday, while Bears everywhere would be getting steaming and celebrating, you'd be sitting greeting about a banner some bad Rangers fans had??? Away to fuck, I'm out 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

So if we won yesterday, while Bears everywhere would be getting steaming and celebrating, you'd be sitting greeting about a banner some bad Rangers fans had??? Away to fuck, I'm out 

Think he means the press wouldve removed all positivity.

We are experts at shooting ourselves in the foot. Didn’t think at the time  that us complaining about the sheep singing naughty songs was a good idea, but even if that had got some sympathy some cretins in our support with nazi flags just makes us look hypocritical 

36 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

2nd Flute you say?

are you fuck I say. 

tit

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Not seen a photo of it yet, however loads of "Rangers fans " shiting their pants and can't sleep over it.

'Rangers fans' get so far to fuck man.

Why are you downplaying a literal nazi flag in the Rangers end ffs

5 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

What was the flag. Was at the game and not seen anything about it. 

It has the logo used by the SS I believe on it, somethings telling me it’s Bochum or Hamburg fans flag going by the colours of it