Fascist flag.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Don't worry mate, some eejit has taken a stupid flag to the game, now our overly sensitive support, who apparently don't care what anyone says, are farting their pants, offended beyond belief 

Mate, c’mon to fuck :lol: 

You canny sing songs about fighting Nazi’s etc then be fine or defend anyone having a Nazi flag. 

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Don't worry mate, some eejit has taken a stupid flag to the game, now our overly sensitive support, who apparently don't care what anyone says, are farting their pants, offended beyond belief 

See I don’t think it’s overly sensitive to be disgusted by a Nazi/ facist flag and one that has our badge on it 

I’m not looking to get involved in some squabble or anything over this but surely you can understand why people quite rightly aren’t happy about the whole thing 

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Absolutely lost the fucking plot

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Go back and read yer posts ya numpty.

You start jumping all over my posts and try drown me out, like a few others.

Its like a competition on here for top keyboard whacker.

I wont be silenced, my views will never change, despite all the suspect "Rangers" supporters on here.

My view on that flag is how did it make the ful game? How did tallies get tickets for our end.

Last week you were asking someone to come meet you face to face in a pub you slabbering mess.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Nobody tries to drown you out, they just call out your nonsense and you can never handle it, and just start rambling like a lunatic and having meltdowns all over the place, which is somewhat ironic behaviour for a guy who constantly talks about how soft the modern generation are.

No such thing.

Looks to me your going off on one about my posts, your the one quoting me.

No meltdowns, just posts and harsh words from the heart.

Rangers isnt a part time hobby for me, its life.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Last week you were asking someone to come meet you face to face in a pub you slabbering mess.

Here we go.

I had a particular poster who constantly jumped on my posts then abused me online.

If its a duscussion that can be sorted face to face mental mick, then why not sort it that way.

I never mentioned violence ir the sorts.

Who would you obsess over if i stopped posting. Think of it that way?

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Pretty sure he said he didn’t bother going to the game yesterday either because he gave up on this team weeks ago.

I gave up on these serial losers within the team a long time ago.

Ive called out the same names for nearly 2 years of the current serial losers and lower end championship standard players.

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

One daft banner amongst the support ffs, cmon,we win yesterday absolutely no cunt is greeting about said banner 

Absolute garbage, we as a support bang on about standards all the time. As soon as you let garbage like that banner slide just because you won then there’s no standards 

Its a fucking disgrace and whoever’s done it has no idea what this club is about