Over 40k ST renewals as of today

RFC55

57 minutes ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

In case you didn't find the info, it's today apparently. Not sure how it works or how many are for sale. Anyone had an email about it?

I've not. But TBF I'm only on about 100 points so not holding my breath tbh

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s already down to 405 points at least, I’d say there’s a decent chance you get one

Just back on this, am I right in thinking then that it goes down in like weekly stages? So there's a cut off point just now and then say June 12th it'll drop to the next points tier or is that no how it works? Will folk just randomly get emails through the week allowing them to purchase? 

9 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Just back on this, am I right in thinking then that it goes down in like weekly stages? So there's a cut off point just now and then say June 12th it'll drop to the next points tier or is that no how it works? Will folk just randomly get emails through the week allowing them to purchase? 

Couldn’t tell you in all honesty 

13 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I believe that's how it worked last year, think someone on FF said it's the same this year.

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can you buy a ST up there without a child accompanying you?

Not sure, it let me add it to my basket but obviously couldn't complete the purchase. TBF I don't care where I end up, I'll happily take anywhere

8 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Not sure, it let me add it to my basket but obviously couldn't complete the purchase. TBF I don't care where I end up, I'll happily take anywhere

I'm certain that you can't buy  seat(s) in the family section without including a child. 

There are rules in place to stop people ripping the piss as it is the cheapest place to buy a ST. 

There is a adult to child ratio too. Can't buy 10 season tickets with 1 child for example. :craphead:

You have to show ID for every child signed up too.

Saying that, there have been a few times when my pals couldn't make it and I have went in with a child's st.

6-3 and half pissed and still let in. The stewards aren't paid enough to pull me up. :craphead:

On 09/06/2023 at 18:10, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

They will be pish but take it and get on the list to move straight away.

True, I have told them to take them and then look to move from next season if they can, just curious if anyone where sits or has sat in SW1. Gien my uncle's age and mobility, they'd seem perfect. 

On the list for ST's in the family stand after giving mine up a couple of seasons back due to health reasons. Does anyone know if it's my points or the wee mans points or both that determine where we are on the list? I have 385 and he has 85 so doubt it for this season.

53 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

On the list for ST's in the family stand after giving mine up a couple of seasons back due to health reasons. Does anyone know if it's my points or the wee mans points or both that determine where we are on the list? I have 385 and he has 85 so doubt it for this season.

That’s the current availability for season tickets and I’m sure today is the deadline for people who have already been offered.

So I’d say it’s looking quite positive for yourself 

C48FC74E-47D6-4516-B26D-5800EDA147BA.jpeg

On 09/06/2023 at 16:39, ayrshireranger said:

Uncle and cousin offered two restricted view seats, row C in SW1. 6-7 seats in from aisle. Anyone know if said seats are worth it?.   IE whats the view  like, tbh only sat in SW2 myself, so I dont really know. 

As someone else says, take them and then try and get a change soon after. I moved to accommodate my mate's laddie 2 seasons ago. Restricted view in main stand rear. Was terrible but got moved about October to Copland Road. Moving back to where my mate and my daughter sits in the main stand today.

I just got an offer in for my seat transfer today so they may still be working through those. Given that they hold the transfers for a week, it potentially means people might even be getting emails about new season tickets next Monday. 

CD3 to GR3 aisle seat. My knees are already thanking me for the extra legroom and not having to trek up Everest to get to my seat. 

On 09/06/2023 at 16:39, ayrshireranger said:

Uncle and cousin offered two restricted view seats, row C in SW1. 6-7 seats in from aisle. Anyone know if said seats are worth it?.   IE whats the view  like, tbh only sat in SW2 myself, so I dont really know. 

Behind the away dugout