Over 40k ST renewals as of today

RFC55

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha I sold ma tickets mate first home old firm I’ll miss in about 15 year 

fuck all to do with the team though ma boys got a fight the morra will be going to that instead.  👊🏼👊🏼🇬🇧

What would you have done if it was a title decider?

45 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Anyone know a contact number for the ticket office? 

Cancelled my direct debit for auto renewal due to bank details changing and have been unable to get through to anyone. 

Panicking now as the deadline is today. 

There is no number anymore but they actually reply to the email function pretty well nowadays 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

There is no number anymore but they actually reply to the email function pretty well nowadays 

Cheers mate. Got an email pretty quickly. Emails to go out to anyone on a failed auto renewal within the next few days. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucking £3 charge per ST for renewing online 🤣🤣🤣. Rip off bastards 

Mate last season they failed to take my payment on auto renew, I gave it a couple days then emailed them they replied within a day or two  saying it was an error on their part and sent me a link to make the payments then charged me £60 (£20 a ticket) for late payment. I emailed saying they had already admitted the error was on their part so I should be refunded I’m still waiting for a reply a year later 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate last season they failed to take my payment on auto renew, I gave it a couple days then emailed them they replied within a day or two  saying it was an error on their part and sent me a link to make the payments then charged me £60 (£20 a ticket) for late payment. I emailed saying they had already admitted the error was on their part so I should be refunded I’m still waiting for a reply a year later 🤣🤣

Nothing wrong with that, sounds like you can’t input your bank details properly 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t know how you come to that conclusion bud 

The only reason auto renew wouldn’t work is you put your bank details in incorrectly.

Very easy to understand, you’ve obviously been charged a late fee through your own inability to work a computer properly 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

The only reason auto renew wouldn’t work is you put your bank details in incorrectly.

Very easy to understand, you’ve obviously been charged a late fee through your own inability to work a computer properly 

🤣🤣

numpty 

13 minutes ago, markem said:

Anyone done the finance option …. Long did it take until the finance mob e-mailed ? Cheers… 

I use them every year, Renewed last Tuesday, No had anything back yet, I'm sure it usually only takes a couple of day's, Starting to get para, going to phone them tomorrow if I've still no heard by then. 

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

I use them every year, Renewed last Tuesday, No had anything back yet, I'm sure it usually only takes a couple of day's, Starting to get para, going to phone them tomorrow if I've still no heard by then. 

Yeah that’s where I’m at, although not as many days as yourself yet. From memory the follow up mail was always within a few hours.  To be fair I think it did say up to 3 working days but, yeah, you’re past that now. 

Keep us posted if you hear anything pls buddy. 

37 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck sakes 🤣

1 hour ago, markem said:

Anyone done the finance option …. Long did it take until the finance mob e-mailed ? Cheers… 

Renewed a couple of weeks ago with them  got an email pretty soon and first payment came out today