Over 40k ST renewals as of today

RFC55

Whens the date for general sale to mygers members again? I'm sure I seen in an email the cut off for renewals was 15/05 and then general sale of remaining STs would be June 1st but canny find it anywhere.

17 hours ago, markem said:

Yeah that’s where I’m at, although not as many days as yourself yet. From memory the follow up mail was always within a few hours.  To be fair I think it did say up to 3 working days but, yeah, you’re past that now. 

Keep us posted if you hear anything pls buddy. 

Got my agreement email today, electronically signed, first payment 1st june. 

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just under 46k season ticket renewals and 2k corporate, 48k gone already. Some fucking effort again.

must a been that WhatsApp investment rumour that pushed it over the line…

Sorry it’s just under 45k so 47k renewals or there abouts, what’s that leave then about 1100 or so for sale? 

Just now, mearns loyal said:

Haven’t heard fuck all…

There may be more cycles of seat transfers. I got an email offering me two seats with seven days to accept.

In order to accept I had to email SeatTransfers@Rangers.co.uk and make a payment via bank transfer for the balance (they're better seats so I had a small difference to pay). So still quite a manual process.

The email said that the seats would be reserved for me for those seven days, so it's reasonable to assume that they'd be offered to someone else had I decided not to take them. And the seats I'm vacating may be offered for seat transfers too before commencing sales to people on the ST waiting list.

Just to update on this, I received two emails yesterday;

• Cancellation of current season ticket and "smartcard upload" of new season ticket

• "Order confirmation" email of new smartcard being sent to my address at cost of £0.00

The seat transfer offer with seven day expiry came in on Friday, so if there's another round of seat transfer offers I'd expect them to take place on or after this Friday.

On 15/05/2023 at 23:24, stevemac said:

Whens the date for general sale to mygers members again? I'm sure I seen in an email the cut off for renewals was 15/05 and then general sale of remaining STs would be June 1st but canny find it anywhere.

In case you didn't find the info, it's today apparently. Not sure how it works or how many are for sale. Anyone had an email about it?