Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

Just now, Canabear said:

Dykes is a perfect foil for the way Clarke sets the team out to play.

Defend well and hit on the break.

I'm not saying Dykes is a good Football player by any means as I agree with you but I get the impression that if Clarke had the best forwards in the game he'd still set his team out to play the same way every game.

Credit where it's due though. That was a great win.

A long post for just saying he wants to hoof it and play for seconds.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Imagine even contemplating going to a game with these cunts.

Weirdos man saw a picture few years ago of a group of them drunk in a train station trying to shove a beer bottle up another sleeping trannys arse. Wrong yins 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Yer on at me for my reasons for not supporting they bastards earlier on, you were certainly coming across as a Scotland supporter.

My reaction to Scotland taking the lead was to post 'scum bastards'

If you interpreted that as me supporting them there's really not a lot I can say

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

That's a fucking nailer of a post. 

To be fair they hate the tarriers with as much hate. Issue is celtic players/fans off of celtic have made up majoirty of the squad for a while. Under mcleish/walter we had a majority. Big Jig, Boyd, Mcgregor, ferguson, hutts, naismith, Whittaker, Weir etc we would of got more backing back then when we made up the majority. I reckon if we take over with players for scotland and the tims are in the minority they will be the players getting booed. 

We have historically had a great representation in the national team, i hope we can again.  

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Exactly. I support Rangers because of my dad and I support Scotland because of my dad. I'm sure 99% of people on here have the same reasoning in that family has had a bearing on why they support Rangers.

For those who are Scottish but can't get behind the national team I respect that even though I don't really get some of the logic.

How do you like holding hands with ‘fellow fans’ who despise Rangers and everything they stand for.

That includes booing our players.

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

To be fair they hate the tarriers with as much hate. Issue is celtic players/fans off of celtic have made up majoirty of the squad for a while. Under mcleish/walter we had a majority. Big Jig, Boyd, Mcgregor, ferguson, hutts, naismith, Whittaker, Weir etc we would of got more backing back then when we made up the majority. I reckon if we take over with players for scotland and the tims are in the minority they will be the players getting booed. 

We have historically had a great representation in the national team, i hope we can again.  

How many tarriers have been booed playing for them in the last decade?

16 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Wear a Rangers top to the next game at Hampden, see what reaction you get.

Are club colours really a thing at national football? Genuine question because I can't reall recall any scum tops at Scotland games watching this so-called scum-filled team.

15 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Absolute fucking bollocks. It’s astonishing how many on here somehow think the snp put on a football strip and suddenly become the Scotland team.

Why the fuck should we not support our national team because some fans are tarriers. Are we meant to just let that mob think they are the only Scots that count while we hide away.

Exactly my outlook mate. I feel that some Rangers fans have surrendered the national team to the nationalists. It's my country too.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Are club colours really a thing at national football? Genuine question because I can't reall recall any scum tops at Scotland games watching this so-called scum-filled team.

No idea.

Just now, superallysbears said:

images.jpeg

OK.