The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Just listened to a new post from Edgar on Patreon, he’s called for him to be sacked.

Think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him just come out and say that a manager should be sacked, shows how bad it’s gotten.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

:lol::lol::lol: really bold and attacking?

Makes Walter Smith’s football look like John Cruyffs Barca team, get him so far to fuck. Fat mongo 

That today was so far off bold and attacking its not funny.

We literally punted the ball up the park constantly and sat off them.

We only had the ball 2nd half because they knew we would do fuck all with it.

Bogging football

Just now, The Godfather said:

Bogging football

Hoofball in the 1st half. Every time the ball went to one of our full backs there was absolutely nothing on short and nothing down the sides either because our forwards were playing so narrow

absolutely mingin

Just now, The Godfather said:

Bogging football

Let Liam Scales and some Swedish nobody stroll up to and over the half way line time and time again, absolutely unforgivable 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is real btw

20230903_185326.jpg

He’s a fucking banger. Can’t stand the cunt! It’s like he’s treating us like fucking idiots. We sat in and dropped deep in the first half, trying to hit them on the counter. When we did have the ball we just punted it up the park or out the fucking park into the stands. GET HIM TO FUCK!

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I absolutely detest the guy. Wish he would fuck right off.

There's no way this guy could have been all of the brains behind Gerrard. Absolutely no way. 

If that filth team had Jota or an equally good forward on the pitch today, they'd have won that game by 3 or 4 despite having a defence that wouldn't look out of place at Hibs. 

Just now, Redmond7 said:

If he thinks he's playing bold attacking football I'd hate to his defensive set up. Guys deluded. 

The reality is he can’t believe that, he just talks pish and doesn’t know when to stop.

I hate him so much, very few Rangers personnel I’ve hated as much if not more than one of them but he’s firmly in that category with the likes of Ian Black  

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Just listened to a new post from Edgar on Patreon, he’s called for him to be sacked.

Think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him just come out and say that a manager should be sacked, shows how bad it’s gotten.

Listening to it just now and he’s spot on again. No doubt that wee creep from 4 lads will be defending his mate Beale tomorrow on Rangers Review whilst telling us about going jogging at 4 in the morning and how he’s chucked the chippys. 🙈

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

There's no way this guy could have been all of the brains behind Gerrard. Absolutely no way. 

If that filth team had Jota or an equally good forward on the pitch today, they'd have won that game by 3 or 4 despite having a defence that wouldn't look out of place at Hibs. 

Suddenly Gary McAllister and Tom Culshaw seem to deserve more credit than they were given.

21 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He knows our whole backline inside out and knows how bad they are , its embarrassing as fuck.

Everyone knows our back line fs. Goldson’s been front and centre for every embarrassment v them for years. He’s our best defender but :lol: Cunt should’ve been let go when his contract ran out. Never should’ve played for us again after the Hibs semi.