Cove Rangers

Leigh1994

Hi folks,

I'm an Aberdeen based Bear and, for a variety of reasons, I've fallen back in love with football again recently - all Rangers related - and I'm looking to get to more games. I considered joining MyGers, but my friend who's a season ticket advised me I'd be wasting my time waiting for a season ticket because I'd "be waiting for decades." 

I guess my best bet then is to try and blag the odd game here and there. It's just that, increasingly, the culture of the club and everything it represents is important to me. I do want to watch regular football, though, and become part of a community. Cove Rangers - with an agreeable name - are close to where I stay. I'm not sure of the history behind the name. Is there any link between the clubs?

4 hours ago, Leigh1994 said:

Hi folks,

I'm an Aberdeen based Bear and, for a variety of reasons, I've fallen back in love with football again recently - all Rangers related - and I'm looking to get to more games. I considered joining MyGers, but my friend who's a season ticket advised me I'd be wasting my time waiting for a season ticket because I'd "be waiting for decades." 

I guess my best bet then is to try and blag the odd game here and there. It's just that, increasingly, the culture of the club and everything it represents is important to me. I do want to watch regular football, though, and become part of a community. Cove Rangers - with an agreeable name - are close to where I stay. I'm not sure of the history behind the name. Is there any link between the clubs?

Send me a pm mate, not sure how far you live away bit I know the boy that runs the Granite city bus....never a guarantee but he sorts me out with tickets every now and again :tu:

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Send me a pm mate, not sure how far you live away bit I know the boy that runs the Granite city bus....never a guarantee but he sorts me out with tickets every now and again :tu:

Sorry mate but no one is falling for this 

14 hours ago, Leigh1994 said:

Hi folks,

Join mygers and get early access to tickets for the odd game.

15 hours ago, Leigh1994 said:

Hi folks,

Your pal is full of shite, my gers especially if you’re looking for a single season ticket is the way to go.

fuck supporting another team 

15 hours ago, Leigh1994 said:

Hi folks,

Watp welcome to the forum buddy 

@born a blue nose is head of the tickets forum. Pm him to get added to the list NS

17 hours ago, Leigh1994 said:

Hi folks,

Not meaning to sound like a knob, but that’s absolutely baffling.

You are either in or you’re out from an early age, IMO. 

15 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

@Leigh1994 bit rude to post something then sit back and not reply.  

rudeness will get you nowhere 

Apologies,

Struggled to re-log in. Thanks to everyone who has replied - will follow up with those who have offered. In response to a previous comment, no my falling back in love with football isn't related to the European final: for clarity, I've never been a regular attendee; in fact, the seasons I attended most games (usually away) were the ones in the lower leagues. I've just realised recently that I wanted to make football a bigger part of my life and to belong to a community. Increasingly, and this is perhaps a side issue, everything that the football club represents has become important to me.

Best,

43 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

You are now identifying as a Rangers fan?

For goodness sake - I've always been a Rangers fan. I was just looking for advice on how to start going to more games. Wish I'd never asked.

18 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Thanks for the responses - will follow up with those that offered. In response to an earlier comment, no it wasn't the European final; for clarity, I've never been a regular attendee. One of the reasons I'm keen to do so now is falling in love with football again more generally - I haven't followed it as closely as I did when I was a teenager - as well as other, perhaps more tangential, societal/cultural issues that make me respect my club even more.

18 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Thanks for the responses - will follow up with those that offered. In response to an earlier comment, no it wasn't the European final; for clarity, I've never been a regular attendee. One of the reasons I'm keen to do so now is falling in love with football again more generally - I haven't followed it as closely as I did when I was a teenager - as well as other, perhaps more tangential, societal/cultural issues that make me respect my club even more.

1 minute ago, Leigh1994 said:

Keyser is nationalist filth.