*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

To be honest I could never warm to Tillman. 

I’d be surprised if he starts - if he does good because we can bully him out of the game I suspect. The Tarriers managed it every time we played them last season.

To be fair to him, he played his part in us winning in Eindhoven last year - but I’d argue it was his only substantial contribution to Rangers in a “bigger” game 

40 minutes ago, James T Kirk said:

Was tongue in cheek pal. I remember that “Spanish Aberdeen” thing well.

I can also remember being acutely aware that I’d never heard of Valencia until we drew them.

To be fair I was 11 and we didn’t get dial up internet till 2000

ha - I was the same. They were some side tbf 

25 minutes ago, James T Kirk said:

How “pumped” we get depends entirely on the draw.

Ive lost track of the permutations but would we not be in the 3rd pot if we made it ?

Of course that doesn’t guarantee anything, but it does mean there are plenty pot 4 teams we could beat over the two games. If we can get past PSV we can finish third with a favourable draw. Then enjoy some knockout football after Christmas 

Fair point and a better attitude towards it than I had tbh. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Thanks mate, using a VPN and it doesn’t seem to be showing up as available to purchase for me annoyingly.

Might not be ppv mate, I've got the worldwide package and the "watch live" button usually doesn't pop up until about an hour before KO.

21 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Please please Beale no Ryan fkn jack

Really don’t see what he’d offer us tonight. He’s pretty crap now at filling in for the full backs or tracking pacy runners. And he slows down all our attacking play. Maybe for experience and a calm head