League lost in September

Jakes Pal

4 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

It's already worse than that season never seen a Rangers team so lost in my life.

How can we play top teams off the park in Europe for a couple of seasons, should have won in the final and down to this shit. Something stinks.

56 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Even in the darkest days, it was never as bad as this.

Discuss.

Not quite because we'd still have all this to go through. We're clearly going to have to keep building like we did with Gerrard. There's no doubt that dessers and lammers are showing nothing. Maybe now is genuinely the time to start bringing in the youth and exuberance of young players l8ke rice and lovelace. There's no point in worrying about dips in performance as the performances are already woeful.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

We could see this was coming we all said after the soap dodgers game we weren’t far away from the next slip up.

he’s an absolute fucking imbecile btw. Gio had at least been away from the Scottish game for years and years, Beale had been here and won a title, he knows what it takes and he’s signed the shite he has.

this looks a hell of a mess to fix.

We had lost lees games when we sacked Pedro 

Beale may have been the coach behind Gerrard but Gerrard was The Manager and set the standards. It's those standards that the team is not meeting. Is tom Culshaw available haha.

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Sick of the same every season. 

Well prepare for more to come. Today was a prime example of the corruption within the Anti Rangers SFA as demonstrated by their officials. They no longer kick F**k out of us. Their new tactic is to dive as soon as a Rangers player is near them and constantly waste time and for either offence, no booking. On the other hand Rangers players get booked/sent off for less. They are desperate for 56 and more aided and abetted by the corrupt SFA. Don't get distracted by the narrative we had chances to win the game, that's what they want us to concentrate on. However, I am in the camp that our youth coach of a manager must go along with the liabilities Tav and Goldson. These 2 should have gone after the Hibs game" we knew the game was over when we were 2-0 down at half time" Bill Struth, Jock Wallace and Walter Smith are turning in their graves. One more thing, as I vent my anger, the board need to ask EUFA for an investigation into corruption in Scottish Football, run by a pro celtic SFA. We need banners at Ibrox displayed by the fans, SFA corrupt and officials corrupt, the board must act. Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Orlando said:

lol. I'm Orlando but I want to change my user name to Orlando Blue !  

Getting the RIGHT man ( not woke this I know ) in is essential now. Do I trust the fookers who hired beale ? No.  But it's still only September. Jeeez. 

'It's only September' 

Aye and the league is already gone

1 hour ago, Orlando said:

It's not lost. 

Course it is. Thinking anything else is just delusional. We're 7 points behind a very average celtic side scraping wins, even if they go on a bad run, we're in no position to take the fight to them. That's how shite we are. A bunch of fucking loosers in that dressing room, even if a good manager came in tomorrow, a total clear out is required. This season is another write off.

7 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Aye, watching QOS  beat us on penalties at Ibrox wasnt as bad, or Annan at Ibrox. 

I witnessed all of this, point being was that we still had hope and belief that things could only get better.

Can only speak for myself of course, but that belief has gone. Going  to take something special to rekindle the belief that we will one day return ourselves to the prominent role in Scottish sporting life.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

At least then we were in the lower leagues not literally spunking tens of millions away. 

We are now in the bheasts shoes in the 90s. We are hoping to win a cup or 2 while the other team rack up title upon title with the majority of the cups. Difference being we already endured that period after 2012 and are now entering another spell of it after 1 solitary title.

Our kids are growing up being dominated by these cunts

Thank you for putting into words the point that I was trying to make. At least then we still had hope, but we are rapidly reaching the situation where an odd Cup or unexpected win against THEM is considered success?