Cinch inform SPFL of early exit over Rangers dispute.

Loyal72

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can’t put any blame on Rangers. It’s a total fuck up yet again from that knob doncaster! 

Yet I read "SPFL seek new title sponsor as cinch activate early exit clause in wake of Rangers dispute" as media hinting its our fault. Call me paranoid lol

40 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Yet I read "SPFL seek new title sponsor as cinch activate early exit clause in wake of Rangers dispute" as media hinting its our fault. Call me paranoid lol

And by doing so Cinch generate a load more publicity for their brand as the usual suspects try and stir things.

They have played a blinder to be honest. 

6 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

And by doing so Cinch generate a load more publicity for their brand as the usual suspects try and stir things.

They have played a blinder to be honest. 

I maintain Cinch got more publicity in Scotland through us telling them to fuck off, than they otherwise would have had everything just went smoothly.

And we didn't need to pay any money or lose out either.

Win win.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I maintain Cinch got more publicity in Scotland through us telling them to fuck off, than they otherwise would have had everything just went smoothly.

And we didn't need to pay any money or lose out either.

Win win.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it turned out that they knew there might be an issue with the deal and went ahead anyway to milk it.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The rest of the clubs in our league have absolutely no desire for change. They're happy to accept the incompetence in exchange for whatever scraps fall from the table of shitty deals,that undersell our league, that Doncaster makes.

Let’s be honest they reality is the rest of the teams can’t be seen to be siding with us. Only way Doncaster goes is if it suits the scum to do so.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

£149m loss :lol:

This will be why, or specifically that they have a contractual out on this deal so first off the sinking ship.

They got an absolute bargain with this deal, so commercially I doubt it's what they would want to lose first, even with the PR fuss.

It's worth so much more if someone other than Doncaster ran it.