Gerrard’s Losers.

SPWF

1 minute ago, OhW said:

I used my actual memory of Tav captaining the team before Gerrard arrived. You looked up an article and based it on that. 

You’re actual memory didnt take into account that Gerrard made him the Captain, permanently. Not filling in, not doing it for a game or in a cup, the actual Captain.

3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

You’re actual memory didnt take into account that Gerrard made him the Captain, permanently. Not filling in, not doing it for a game or in a cup, the actual Captain.

Yes it did.

I can't see Tav as a hall of famer.

I'll be telling my kids he done well in Europe for one season but apart from that he was fucking shite and a loser.

Our club can learn huge lessons from these lumps of wood. Never keep someone past there sell by date. Goldsons attitude is fucking disgusting also.

We were the club that put faith in him after he nearly had to give up professional football due to a heart problem gave him a good wage and a platform to play infront of 50k and European football and he repays us with utter fucking shite.

We do need to get shot of Tavernier for sure and change the way we play. His corners, free kicks  ability to deliver a cross or beat his man to get to the bye line are 1 out of 10 stuff. Not trophy winning stats. Barasic is a weak, heartless and paceless footballer. No loss. Goldson is OK with the right players around him. Lundstrum no pace and average in everything he does. The only one I would retain would be Goldson but not as vice-captain but as a replaceable centre-back if he does not keep his standards high. Appointing Beale was a complete cock-up with his past history with this lot as Davis has just confirmed. They largely need to be punted and Goldson needs removed from his comfort blanket. Need a good manager who can jettison the non-performers and injury prone work shy players from this squad.

Never thought about McInnes as manager after he turned us down in the past but we need some basic hard nosed decision making rather than fancy dan waffle with this lot to remove the crap from the squad.

33 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I can't see Tav as a hall of famer.

I'll be telling my kids he done well in Europe for one season but apart from that he was fucking shite and a loser.

Our club can learn huge lessons from these lumps of wood. Never keep someone past there sell by date. Goldsons attitude is fucking disgusting also.

We were the club that put faith in him after he nearly had to give up professional football due to a heart problem gave him a good wage and a platform to play infront of 50k and European football and he repays us with utter fucking shite.

But his stats are insane they say. Fckn bollocks!