Simon Jordan's discussions with the Rangers Board

RWB72

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Maybe not but I can think of a helluva more positives that would outweigh that one negative mate:pipe:

Phil is behind the wheel with the engine running, but until he puts the vehicle into gear and starts driving, we really don't know what we've got yet. I'm fairly confident though that he will drive well with just the odd bump and I look forward to him making his first successful overtaking manoeuvre. 

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Is he? From our group I think most would have banked on Spain and Norway.

To be fair I couldn’t care less about the national team. Wouldn’t go watch them if they paid me to. But Scotland are higher ranked than Norway and that’s the point he’s making. Not like it’s some miraculous achievement to qualify. 

I actually don't mind Simon Jordan but this just seems like him and Jim White are raging there best mate Souness never got his own way.

Love Souness but him wanting Lampard just doesn't make sense. Lampard is a great man and was a fabulous player but let's be honest he has not been good as a manager and he's been giving a massive stage to perform on also that other managers could only dream off.

P.s I absolutely hate Jim White the guy seriously gets on my fucking titts.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

I actually don't mind Simon Jordan but this just seems like him and Jim White are raging there best mate Souness never got his own way.

Love Souness but him wanting Lampard just doesn't make sense. Lampard is a great man and was a fabulous player but let's be honest he has not been good as a manager and he's been giving a massive stage to perform on also that other managers could only dream off.

P.s I absolutely hate Jim White the guy seriously gets on my fucking titts.

Don't think Jordan has spoke highly of Lampard at all when it comes to us. Obviously respects Souness like all of us in the football world do but don't think he would've backed the decision to make Lampard manager. 

Agree though, Jim White is one of the biggest wankers in the media. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Don't think Jordan has spoke highly of Lampard at all when it comes to us. Obviously respects Souness like all of us in the football world do but don't think he would've backed the decision to make Lampard manager. 

Agree though, Jim White is one of the biggest wankers in the media. 

Yeh he was not a fan of Lampard, I was meaning in regards to Souness not being giving a job role at the club Jordan and White had a lot to say about that also.

Wish the two of them would fuck up about Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Even by his usual standards that is absolutely ridiculous. An absolute fucking idiot.

Scotland going to the Euros back to back is a tremendous achievement. He's a fucking bellend. 

Does he forget Halland and Odegaard and a lot of others in that Norway team are playing in the best leagues in the world. 

That hole ranking system also is one load of shite.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Yeh he was not a fan of Lampard, I was meaning in regards to Souness not being giving a job role at the club Jordan and White had a lot to say about that also.

Wish the two of them would fuck up about Rangers. 

Yeah I guess from his point of view you can understand why he has that mindset when we have a board with zero football knowledge that turned down a guy that has plenty. Doesn’t really make sense to someone not closely connected to the club and has had a poor experience with the previous board. 

Having Souness as some sort of advisor when needed suits the club more. Akin to what Walter done after his retirement. 

1 hour ago, nik2402 said:

To be fair I couldn’t care less about the national team. Wouldn’t go watch them if they paid me to. But Scotland are higher ranked than Norway and that’s the point he’s making. Not like it’s some miraculous achievement to qualify. 

Norway were ranked higher than Scotland at the time of the draw I think. Obviously as Scotland have got decent results they have climbed higher.

2 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

This is probably the wildest take Ive seen on this thread. Jordan doesn't rate Lampard and Souness left Talksport because of he and Simon's disagreements. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

This is probably the wildest take Ive seen on this thread. Jordan doesn't rate Lampard and Souness left Talksport because of he and Simon's disagreements. 

If you have read all the thread I had corrected the way I wrote it out and meant it to another poster. I know Jordan never liked the idea of Lampard I was talking about when White and Jordan where complaining when Souness was not giving a job role at Rangers in the summer.