***** The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Your views were you "hope" match going rangers fans are left disabled or pernamently disfigured , not sure why the hammer hasnt swung yet but that cant be acceptable 

I apologise for offence caused and the post had been edited. It was typed in anger at the pyro morons. 

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I apologise for offence caused and the post had been edited. It was typed in anger at the pyro morons. 

So angry over something that happened 12 hours or so ago that you cant control yourself , you edited it after being called out , should be binned

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No, I have a right to express my views. My fellow professionals will likely be representing those pyro morons ere long!

I’m sure your scumbag views wanting Rangers fans maimed aren’t welcomed by many. 

12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So angry over something that happened 12 hours or so ago that you cant control yourself , you edited it after being called out , should be binned

Why is my apology and correction not good enough. No wonder we have a problem with Misogyny in society! From No 10 to RM, some men have a misplaced sense of superiority over women and revel in hypocrisy and double standards! 

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why is my apology and correction not good enough. No wonder we have a problem with Misogyny in society! From No 10 to RM, some men have a misplaced sense of superiority over women and revel in hypocrisy and double standards! 

Aw ffs here’s the victim card being played, you sure you’re not a tarrier, you were a cunt absolutely nothing to do with gender. 

And so it begins

SPFL slam disruptive Rangers pyro as Dundee delay 'concerning and unwelcome'

Ref Kevin Clancy was forced to suspend the game due to safety concerns after fire alarms were triggered inside the stadium

The SPFL have hit out at the use of pyrotechnics by Rangers fans and branded last night's scenes "very concerning and unwelcome".

Gers and Dundee players were ordered off the pitch just two minutes into the delayed kick-off at Dens Park after away supporters let off flares that triggered the stadium fire alarms. That forced Police Scotland and security personnel to carry out safety checks before the match eventually resumed after an 18-minute stoppage. 

Speaking after the 5-0 win, Light Blues boss Philippe Clement urged fans to keep the pyros at home and warned the disruption could've cost his side. And now, league chiefs have released a statement confirming they are working with Police Scotland on the incident.

An SPFL spokesperson said: “The extensive use of pyrotechnics at the match at Dens Park is very concerning and unwelcome. The disruption to the game is obviously extremely regrettable.

"We await the delegate report and will be liaising with Police Scotland on the incident.”