***** The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

33 minutes ago, chris182 said:

2 league games left til the international break and some needed time on the training pitch. Something Clement hasn't had yet.

Maximum 5 pts behind is a must.

Well seeing as celtic play an extra game due to our semi final 5 points of a difference really isn’t in our hands

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Butland 

Tav Goldson Souttar Davies

Raskin Lundstram

Cantwell

Wright Danilo Sima

Fwiw I don’t rate Davies I just don’t rate Yilmaz either. If Barisic is available put him in even though I think he’s shite too

Don’t see any chance of Raskin making it 

Butland 

Tav Goldson Souttar/Davies Yilmaz

Jack Lundstram

Cantwell

McAusland Danilo Sima

Not a big fan of either Souttar or Davies, so not bothered there. Would prefer seeing Rice start but reckon it will be Jack and Lundstram

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Might be an issue with “win just win”

Maybe but Barisic is injured so no option at LB, Wright played decent against Hibs, Lundstram for all his faults is the only midfielder that is available and doesn’t hide and Raskin leaving on a stretcher doesn’t convince me that he will be fit for Wednesday.

And this way I don’t have to see Lammers or Dessers 😂

Dundee seem to be playing well and are currently 5th in the league so expecting another tough night tbh! I’d like to see us freshen things up a bit ahead of Sunday. I’d go with:

Butland

Tav

Goldson

Souttar

Yilmaz

Rice

Lundstram

McAusland

Cantwell

Wright

Sima

Reckon it’ll be tight so going 2-1 to the famous.

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Butland 

Tav Goldson Souttar Davies

Raskin Lundstram

Cantwell

Wright Danilo Sima

Fwiw I don’t rate Davies I just don’t rate Yilmaz either. If Barisic is available put him in even though I think he’s shite too

Raskin will be out injured.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Was he? I think he’s a bit of a whipping boy at times.

Only one with any positional sense in our midfield while Raskin is charging off in no man’s land. Thought in the two games at Ibrox since PC took over he’s taken the ball in, turned and played it forward pretty well. Minimal sideways passes, and even had a couple of digs from outside the box. 

Just felt whenever the ball fell to him, played slowed down massively, or he'd play the safe pass. 

It's almost likes he's deliberately aware of being told lateral passes were shit, and is slowing down too much to find the other safe pass.

15 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Just felt whenever the ball fell to him, played slowed down massively, or he'd play the safe pass. 

It's almost likes he's deliberately aware of being told lateral passes were shit, and is slowing down too much to find the other safe pass.

You’ve genuinely been watching a different game, especially second half! Made a lot of forward passes, looking for the one two’s but his end product was terrible. Certainly wasn’t playing it safe. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

You’ve genuinely been watching a different game, especially second half! Made a lot of forward passes, looking for the one two’s but his end product was terrible. Certainly wasn’t playing it safe. 

Must have been a lot of watching a different game, cause the majority of people I spoke to about yesterday's game would say the same.

Lundstram was woeful as ever.