Pyro Pictures

The Ibrox Derry

20 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

The backlash from all of this is mental, government even passing comment.

Do it bigger at the weekend, get it up them.

That lot fly terror flags, but oooh Rangers had pyro! The Scottish government condemns this.

Aye we see you Humza.

Pyro is illegal and dangerous.  The smoke from pyro and smoke bombs is bad for anyone with ashma or other breathing difficulties.   

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Pyro is illegal and dangerous.  The smoke from pyro and smoke bombs is bad for anyone with ashma or other breathing difficulties.   

Don't preach to someone with asthma and COPD. I was in among all the smoke and pyro on trophy day at Ibrox, for hours.

Not a problem.

I keep hearing people that don't have respiratory issues making the case against pyro on behalf of people with respiratory issues.

I have them, I love pyro and smoke bombs. Never had any adverse issues.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

will you care if our footballing authorities start to close stands and with our current mob, I wouldn’t put it past them?

Aye that’s not going to happen 

Don’t quote me expecting a further reply on the matter btw, I don’t care 

25 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Is it just a case of fuck you Phil, asking for a friend…

The club's manager, Phillipe Clement, said support from the fans was important to his team but urged them to "keep the fire outside of the stadium."

Well he’s not going to come out and say “aye that’s brilliant we want more” is he considering it’s illegal and the position he holds?

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

will you care if our footballing authorities start to close stands and with our current mob, I wouldn’t put it past them?

Heard all this before about songs now it’s pyro. The SFA wont be shutting any stands under current rules fs 

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Don't preach to someone with asthma and COPD. I was in among all the smoke and pyro on trophy day at Ibrox, for hours.

Not a problem.

I keep hearing people that don't have respiratory issues making the case against pyro on behalf of people with respiratory issues.

I have them, I love pyro and smoke bombs. Never had any adverse issues.

I know someone with asthma who is affected by it.   I don't have breathing difficulties and it affects me albeit not drastically.  I reiterate that pyro in sporting arenas is illegal.   It's only a question of time before clubs are sanctioned at home.   We already get fines from UEFA.   Time to wake up to this.  

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

I know someone with asthma who is affected by it.   I don't have breathing difficulties and it affects me albeit not drastically.  I reiterate that pyro in sporting arenas is illegal.   It's only a question of time before clubs are sanctioned at home.   We already get fines from UEFA.   Time to wake up to this.  

People going to games under the influence of alcohol is also illegal... 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Heard all this before about songs now it’s pyro. The SFA wont be shutting any stands under current rules fs 

Two complete different issues with one being a ‘pretend to be offended issue’ and the other a safety issue which does need spoken about with all involved. I’ve not seeing anyone saying it can happen under the current rules unless you know different.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye that’s not going to happen 

Don’t quote me expecting a further reply on the matter btw, I don’t care 

Thought you were not goung to reply further on the matter, you posted again further down.  We are well aware that you don't care neither do the UB and that is the problem.

34 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Because it is Rangers fans of course. Rangers fans celebrating a title victory during lock down had Toytown's finest fighting to get in front of cameras and microphones to condemn, the self same hypocrites who only days before had lavished praise and support on those who held an illegal demonstration to prevent the removal of illegal immigrants in Sturgeons constituency. That mhob have since trashed Glasgow Cross twice with damage to a listed building with no comment or condemnation from those who were only too keen to stick the boot into the Bears. 

The smoke lasts for about 2 minutes before dissipating 

People making it sound like it’s 90 minutes of breathing in thick smoke. Without trying to sound too wanky or unsympathetic to people it effects,why not just cover your face for a couple minutes so as to not breath it in 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Phillipe Clement, said support from the fans was important to his team but urged them to "keep the fire outside of the stadium."

Aye, managers in world football are well known to say I fucking love fire, when questioned by the media :lol:

Same way when we play the likes of Stranraer in a cup he’d have to say they’re a good side with a decent setup, not the truth that they’re dog shit and we want double figures as a scoreline 

50 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Do it bigger at the weekend, get it up them.

That lot fly terror flags, but oooh Rangers had pyro! The Scottish government condemns this.

Aye we see you Humza.

It’s a disgrace in this country what the Scottish Government decide to pass comment on. 

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Thought you were not goung to reply further on the matter, you posted again further down.  We are well aware that you don't care neither do the UB and that is the problem.

Aye fair enough but it’s funny laughing at yous sitting raging over something that won’t be changing 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Two complete different issues with one being a ‘pretend to be offended issue’ and the other a safety issue which does need spoken about with all involved. I’ve not seeing anyone saying it can happen under the current rules unless you know different.

So stands aren’t going to get closed unless rules are changed. 

cheers 👍

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The smoke lasts for about 2 minutes before dissipating 

People making it sound like it’s 90 minutes of breathing in thick smoke. Without trying to sound too wanky or unsympathetic to people it effects,why not just cover your face for a couple minutes so as to not breath it in 🤷‍♂️

Be more smoke in hampdens toilets at ht on sunday than in the stands :lol: