Pyro Pictures

The Ibrox Derry

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It looked class and will continue to happen whilst clubs continue to reject a safe and controlled way for fans to express themselves like this

If the match had been abandoned I would probably have had a different view :lol:

Same if we lost that game

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

My da was asking me where the pyro can be bought these days. Don't think he's wanting any, just interested. 

Is it just outdoor shops and shit you get flares from these days? Surely can't be bought on that scale.

Amazon 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

We should have loads of it. Loads of flares and smoke bombs, maybe even a few of those Catherine wheel fireworks on the goalposts 

Stop! 🤣  I'm creased at visioning that happening.

Obviously it wouldn't, but you made me laugh at the thought :lol:

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

It looked class and will continue to happen whilst clubs continue to reject a safe and controlled way for fans to express themselves like this

If the match had been abandoned I would probably have had a different view :lol:

What is a safe and controlled way to have pyro in a stadium when pyro is banned in ALL stadiums and similar sporting events?

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

All sane people.

So why is there never any issue regarding flares across Europe? 

Safe standing = naw I don't want to move seats. 

Flags = naw I can't see the game.

Songs = can't sing anything that might offend some precious folk. 

Flares = might set a shite hole of a stand on fire so don't use them. 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The flag waving is ridiculous tbf.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So why is there never any issue regarding flares across Europe?   Every club in UEFA competitions gets fined for flares.

Safe standing = naw I don't want to move seats.  They could have safe standing where they are if the Club and other authorities consent.

Flags = naw I can't see the game.  WTF is the point of going to a game if you can't see it for flags?

Songs = can't sing anything that might offend some precious folk.   Sectarian singing is banned by UEFA and is a criminal offence for the general public in Scotland.  It's a matter of time before clubs are sanctioned for their fans singing sectarian stuff.

Flares = might set a shite hole of a stand on fire so don't use them.   Flares in sporting arenas are banned by law.   Again, it's a matter of time before clubs are sanctioned for their fans setting off flares and smoke bombs.

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They are generally banned across Europe. I don't know if fans or clubs actually get fined or anything though.

Can you not get a football banning order in the UK for using them? Again I don't think that that has been actually done in the UK. 

You are allowed sparklers I think though 😂

10 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The flag waving is ridiculous tbf.

I’ve never understood the appeal.

At least the flares look good and clear up after a couple of minutes, the flags affect your view for the entire match and do next to nothing in terms of improving the atmosphere.

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

My da was asking me where the pyro can be bought these days. Don't think he's wanting any, just interested. 

Is it just outdoor shops and shit you get flares from these days? Surely can't be bought on that scale.

There's a firework place online at Hillington and St Vincent St called The Fireworks Superstore,Cyclex and you can pick them up for free.
Get yourself strapped into one of them multi firework launchers and aim it at cunts.
SERIOUSLY.... actually bought a couple of multi launchers from them for the 55 Titles and it was banging mate.

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Can look good on RTV though to be honest 😂

Cr_Mt6_W8AAxkP5.jpg

I was at that as I think it was the 5-1 game after we first came back up to the SPFL 👎🏻. Looks class room got enough and should do that for the league cup final at Hampden.

The pyro pics look fantastic and I’m all for them in general.

My only gripe about the Dundee game is the timing.

celtic are in the news with banning their fans which is causing unrest which is obviously a good thing. Then our ultras decide this is the match to go mad with the pyros paving the way for the media backlash.

Now we are in the news and the spotlight is now partially off the Celtics fall out between their board and fans. 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There is in the Dutch league where games are getting abandoned or stopped and played later behind closed doors. 

I can see a zero tolerance stance being taken soon. 

I'm 50/50 on it, I liked the pyro displays when marching through the streets and when it was set off along the clyde but not a fan of it in the stadium. 

7 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

They are generally banned across Europe. I don't know if fans or clubs actually get fined or anything though.

Can you not get a football banning order in the UK for using them? Again I don't think that that has been actually done in the UK. 

You are allowed sparklers I think though 😂

Yes you can