Pyro Pictures

The Ibrox Derry

Never mind displays celebrating terrorist atrocities, criminal and horrendous anti-social behaviour from the Jolly Craicsters, lets jump on to the Big Bad Sevco bandwagon after a few flares illuminated a dreich night in Dundee. Useless will be setting up a task force as we speak to deal with those damn Unionist apostates once and for all.

18 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Never mind displays celebrating terrorist atrocities, criminal and horrendous anti-social behaviour from the Jolly Craicsters, lets jump on to the Big Bad Sevco bandwagon after a few flares illuminated a dreich night in Dundee. Useless will be setting up a task force as we speak to deal with those damn Unionist apostates once and for all.

Tbf it is already a criminal offence. New laws came into force in June 2023. 

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Fully expect SFA to be all over it then. Any excuse to punish us while letting the scum do anything they like. 

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the SFA cannot punish the Club for the off field conduct of the supporters. No strict liability.

12 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Tbf it is already a criminal offence. New laws came into force in June 2023. 

Then it is up to the Police to intervene. Those caught with pyro, knowing the law can have no complaint about the consequences. Just as long as the law is applied equally to all football supporters.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the SFA cannot punish the Club for the off field conduct of the supporters. No strict liability.

Good. But wouldn’t put it past them to the rules. 
“working in partnership with Scottish police we have decided to……”

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Good. But wouldn’t put it past them to the rules. 
“working in partnership with Scottish police we have decided to……”

Whataboutery would come in to play if that were to be the case. Supporters of other Clubs have been guilty of far worse conduct that had no action taken against them in the past. Off the top of my head, the Hibs thugs after the Cup Final, and the hangings at the Piggery. The SFA would have to think very carefully before allowing that particular Genie out of the bottle.

13 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Then it is up to the Police to intervene. Those caught with pyro, knowing the law can have no complaint about the consequences. Just as long as the law is applied equally to all football supporters.

I agree, all or none, Justice is meant to be blind after all.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I think so for now. Watch that change.

As I said above, they will have to think very carefully about this. Peter is not going to allow the SFA to introduce rules that would see his Club being hammered with sanctions  more than any other, as Sellik fans have been guilty of more offences than the rest of Scottish football combined in recent years.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

As I said above, they will have to think very carefully about this. Peter is not going to allow the SFA to introduce rules that would see his Club being hammered with sanctions  more than any other, as Sellik fans have been guilty of more offences than the rest of Scottish football combined in recent years.

Indeed and that happened because they got away with it. 

40 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm yer typical Rangers da and was ranting to the boy about the disruption, because ive never had to leave for nightshift  BEFORE half time . But in true still game style I seen all the brilliant pics and thought "hey, that's actually quite good" 😂

How many Rangers Ma's were raging at the Wean arriving home 5 hours after bedtime on a school night?:mutley: Happened to me on a few occasions, hauf deid in double maths after a midweek trip to Aberdeen.

26 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

How many Rangers Ma's were raging at the Wean arriving home 5 hours after bedtime on a school night?:mutley: Happened to me on a few occasions, hauf deid in double maths after a midweek trip to Aberdeen.

Bad enough watching it on tv never mind the poor people who had to travel. Of all the days for delays yesterday was not the one. Not keeping well and was a big struggle to stay up last night after 1 hour sleep the night before. Worth it in the end though. 

22 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

The absolute rage coming from the media and haters is amusing. 

Yup. Ministers involved, summits being called after Dens Park was “engulfed”. The smoke disappeared in under two mins. :lol:
As much as I don’t agree with it the over reaction is ridiculous but also predictable.