Pyro Pictures

The Ibrox Derry

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Yup. Ministers involved, summits being called after Dens Park was “engulfed”. The smoke disappeared in under two mins. :lol:
As much as I don’t agree with it the over reaction is ridiculous but also predictable. 

The one that made me laugh was from The Sun, is that every Rangers fan should have been removed from Dens Park. 

I'm someone who thinks they look good, but they are a safety issue and shouldn't be taken into grounds unless its into some kind of safe pyro space like they have in the MLS (which wouldn't be acceptable to the UB as I don't think that would be ultra enough).

I was fairly close to two last night and once they get down to a certain level and get too hot for the person holding them they just throw them on the ground and run off. 

9 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

The one that made me laugh was from The Sun, is that every Rangers fan should have been removed from Dens Park. 

Actually, the main stand should probably have been evacuated as it's old and I'm pretty sure has a lot of wood in its construction.   Health & safety issue.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm someone who thinks they look good, but they are a safety issue and shouldn't be taken into grounds unless its into some kind of safe pyro space like they have in the MLS (which wouldn't be acceptable to the UB as I don't think that would be ultra enough).

I was fairly close to two last night and once they get down to a certain level and get too hot for the person holding them they just throw them on the ground and run off. 

Exactly, I got the back of my leg burned with one at Livingston as the wee coward ran away.