CEO Fans’ Forum Tonight

10 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I honestly think we’d shift 15K extra tickets no bother. There’s over 10K on the waiting list isn’t there? They would go right away. Would imagine a big chunk would be hospitality as well given all the hospitality season tickets are sold out as well. 

There’s nowhere close to that on a waiting list, the biggest chunk of that wouldn’t take a seat if offered one. 

For years it was piss easy to get a ST and they couldn’t be bothered then. It’s all bluster since Gerrard won us that last title, it’ll die down again when we start winning silverware regularly.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There’s nowhere close to that on a waiting list, the biggest chunk of that wouldn’t take a seat if offered one. 

For years it was piss easy to get a ST and they couldn’t be bothered then. It’s all bluster since Gerrard won us that last title, it’ll die down again when we start winning silverware regularly.

How many are on it then? 

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not always the case, I wasn't in a position to buy 1 3 years ago but I'm on the waiting list. Do agree with your last point though, I think it'll get easier once we win titles more regularly.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

No chance we expand the stadium to that tune. We don't have the funds or demand for it in Scottish football

Either investors stumps the money up front and we have to pay them back or we do it on the cheap or worse, both.

Money it would cost even on the cheap would make EH look like a brilliant investment. 

Fuck that.

26 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It has to be a miscommunication. There’s no way they can justify or feasibly afford a capacity increase of circa 20k.

I think the same, pretty sure it's a misquote. 

Copland and Broomloan are around 7.5-8k each, so I'm assuming he said increasing them each to 8-10k, not an additional 8-10k, or at most 8-10k additional across both.

There is zero chance the board are considering an extra 20k seats.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Would look like some hilarious photoshop :lol: 

Whatever has been said has either been an error or it's been misinterpreted.   From memory, the capacity of an end stand is split with the lower tier being approx 3500 and the upper approx 4500.    Another tier would possibly add 4000 but the construction cost would be astronomical.   Look what a relatively simple building like Edmiston House cost.