CEO Fans’ Forum Tonight

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Creating a thread for this as apparently Seafarer turned up to it demanding access, and was sent away in a strop saying he'd be telling his followers all about it :lol:

His exact words were that he didn't get an email saying he didn't get a ticket so thought he'd try his luck... guy's completely wrapped himself up in this idea he's some super Rangers celebrity

All sounds very positive. I feel the board are riding on the wave that Clement has created. If this had been last month it would have been a riot. 

Actions over words, we need a massive improvement in our recruitment process and everything else at the club stems from that.

Delighted for the Walter statue. The man is an absolute hero to every single one of us.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Really, really don’t see the need for an extra 16-20k seats. 

I honestly think we’d shift 15K extra tickets no bother. There’s over 10K on the waiting list isn’t there? They would go right away. Would imagine a big chunk would be hospitality as well given all the hospitality season tickets are sold out as well. 

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I honestly think we’d shift 15K extra tickets no bother. There’s over 10K on the waiting list isn’t there? They would go right away. Would imagine a big chunk would be hospitality as well given all the hospitality season tickets are sold out as well. 

That’s what the club say, but I highly doubt it considering we’ve barely sold out this season, never even sold out a Champions League last round qualifier.

We regularly get less than 40k in cups.