Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

Just now, RFC55 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Buzzing to be in the Rangers end singing you're only here to see the Rangers as they all fuck off home with 20 minutes 3-0 down to go have the worst Christmas of their life

9 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Average home attendance in SPFL last season.

Aberdeen – 15,145

Celtic – 58,603

Dundee United – 9,392

Hearts – 18,510

Hibs – 17,251

Kilmarnock – 6,422

Livingston – 4,126

Motherwell – 5,787

Rangers – 49,192

Ross County – 4,063

St Johnstone – 5,510

St Mirren – 6,184

Aberdeen have a chance of selling their allocation according to these figures.

Last time Aberdeen was in a final was 2018 and they only sold 18,000 tickets.

Time before that Aberdeen were in a Scottish cup final was in 2017 and they were given 50/50 with the unwashed and ended up just barely making over 19,000 ticket sales at only £30 a ticket. Ending up giving them just short of 2,000 tickets to sell and the SFA handing out tickets.

They have nothing to back up having 50/50 with us. If anything they are embarrassing themselves.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Outwith the unwashed, they are the weirdest support out there. 

They are weirder 

Celtic are batshit mental but there are understandable reasons they are the way they are . Share the same city , battled for titles , cups and dominance  with each other for decade after decade 

Sheepshaggers are just creepy obsessed bastards

Should be more annoyed that 19000 of them will be able to find the time and drag themselves off their Ewes for an afternoon to attend a cup final against Scotlands biggest club . Only for Pittodrie to be a ghost town again the following week 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They are calling that out as well tbf. 

But it’s usually because one or the other or both make semis and finals season on season it makes it easier to police, our access, train stations all coincide with it. It’s been that way since I’ve been following football and I don’t understand the issues here at all tbh 

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

But it’s usually because one or the other or both make semis and finals season on season it makes it easier to police, our access, train stations all coincide with it. It’s been that way since I’ve been following football and I don’t understand the issues here at all tbh 

I do.  They can’t handle their stature being in question. 

truth is, the Sheep are barely the 5th biggest club in Scotland. 

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Victim copmplex. 

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

There is also the small matter of history and tradition to be taken into consideration when allocating areas, despite the fact that the Diddy Clubs like Sheepie want these factors to be thrown out of the window. Having Rangers fans decanted from the West end of the stadium is just another gerrit up yae attempt from Sheepie, the mention of Sellik in this matter hastily tagged on at the end to pretend that they are not only really interested in upsetting Rangers in this regard.

As for the allocation, the days of the SFA and SPFL cravenly caving in to the shrill demands for 50/50 splits for Finals from Clubs with little or no hope of actually selling 20,000+ tickets are gone. The embarrassment of thousands of empty seats at showcase games due to unrealistic demands from smaller Clubs is to be no more and thankfully so. If Sheepie had sold 20,000+ for the Semi Final and had not left the huge gaps in the West and South stands I would have have said fair enough, however the level of sales was on par with previous games at Hampden including their last LCF at Hampden against Them when they only sold around 19,000, which is more or less exactly what they have been allocated. A not unreasonable and realistic allocation regardless of the bleats of outrage from the North East.

54 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why are they genuinely upset they aren’t getting 50/50? 

Let’s be honest it’s because it’s us as they think there is some sort of rivalry. We couldn’t give a fuck about the sheep shagging cunts apart from the 3/4 times we play them a season. FS we actually want the sheep to win when they play celtic. Some rivalry!! :lol: