Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

5 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Just tried to buy the waens, he was a concession for the semi but the SPFL have decided that’s changed for this apparently

rat fucking bastards 

I would double check that mate, I managed to get my ticket and concession ticket similar to the semi final.

11 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I did mate it’s only for under 16s and over 65s for this 

Is that maybe how they’ve managed to have concessions for the South Stand. They had them a couple, of seasons ago, then didn’t for a while - possibly cutting out discounts for 16 and 17 year olds to give them back to under 16s?

23 minutes ago, left winger said:

Is that maybe how they’ve managed to have concessions for the South Stand. They had them a couple, of seasons ago, then didn’t for a while - possibly cutting out discounts for 16 and 17 year olds to give them back to under 16s?

Don’t know what they’ve done but only the SPFL could make a concession 18 and under and over 65 at the semi then decide 16-18 is an adult in the final :lol:

See BBC Scotland are running a puff piece on the Sheep's behalf about ticket sales

Aberdeen are investigating social media claims that Rangers fans have bought some of the Pittodrie club's allocation of Viaplay Cup final tickets.

The club says they shut their ticket office on Wednesday and carried out checks of customer accounts to ensure all those who have purchased a ticket for the match are genuine Dons fans.

It comes after Aberdeen put part of their allocation on general sale earlier this week and enabled people without any loyalty points to buy a ticket for the game at Hampden Park.

Aberdeen say they are continuing to speak to the competition organiser, the Scottish Professional Football League, about their additional ticket allocation and are encouraging fans to contact their ticket office to join the waiting list.

The Premiership club had earlier said they were working to ensure all those who have purchased a ticket for the cup final on 17 December meet what they describe as the "usual stringent rules".

That came after chief executive Alan Burrows apologised for the way in which tickets had been made available.

Aberdeen were allocated 19,500 tickets, compared to Rangers' 25,000, and 17,000 of those were sold in a matter of hours and left many fans frustrated.

Initially, those with 200 loyalty points could buy a ticket, with the remainder going on general sale.

Burrows says that - in hindsight - this was an error and those with slightly fewer points should have been given the chance to secure their seat first.

Those with higher loyalty points will be prioritised when the remaining 2,500 tickets become available, the club insists.

2 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

With 20 minutes to go, till I might be offered a ticket, I was wondering if it’s all going to plan? Can anybody advise, if they have had emails as per the timetable? 

I logged on at allocated time and it was fine, still a 2 or 3 minute wait to log into the site but bought my ticket no bother 

23 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I logged on at allocated time and it was fine, still a 2 or 3 minute wait to log into the site but bought my ticket no bother 

I’ve tried to purchase, but I’m guessing I’ve not made the cut, as it won’t let me check out and I’ve not had an email as yet.