Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

Just now, KaiserJon said:

If a gers fan was in the Aberdeen end after being seated, owns up to a steward , whats the chances tjeu can get moved into our section?

Depends on the steward I suppose. My mate got a ticket in the Falkirk end for the Scottish cup final in 2009 and a steward let him in our end at half time.

9 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

If a gers fan was in the Aberdeen end after being seated, owns up to a steward , whats the chances they can get moved into our section?

I'd imagine none as there are no seats available in the Rangers end. More likely to get chucked out.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd imagine none as there are no seats available in the Rangers end. More likely to get chucked out.

Most likely scenario, however if it becomes apparent that a large number of Bears have procured tickets for the Sheepie areas then then the Polis would face the nightmare scenario of having to remove them from hostile areas and there would be absolute mayhem as a result. An option to reduce the segregation area could be considered but with a heavier Polis/Steward presence on the dividing line. We will just have to and and see how many tickets (if any) have been obtained by Rangers supporters for the opposition areas.

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

They’ll cancel and then redo it 

Probably the only thing they can do if the degree of clusterfuck is as serious as it seems to be. In their desperation to sell their tickets to prove a point about the 50/50 split, they have made humiliated themselves to the point of ridicule. Even if they somehow track down some of the sales that went to Rangers fans, there is no way that they will trace them all and we are looking at a situation where there would be many a Bear behind enemy lines. If they do cancel all the sales and start again, it is inevitable that some Mutton Molesters will have their tickets cancelled and will be either unable or unwilling to make another purchase. Marvellous stuff, :rofl:, absolutely, only in Scottish football.