Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

35 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Politicians, of any stripe, talking about sport is one of my absolute hates. Majority of them have the worst, pathetic, ill-informed, moronic opinions on sport.

Bang on, politics should be nowhere near sports, fucking imbeciles regardless of political party.

From sheep ticket info release:

BUYING TICKETS

Phase 1: For supporters with 200+ Priority Points, tickets will be on sale online via afc.co.uk/eTickets from 8am on Tuesday 14th November.

During this phase sales will be limited to one ticket per qualifying account.

Ticket sales will be online only until Monday 20th November.

Phase 2: Tickets will then be made available on General Sale online from 5pm on Tuesday 14th November.

Tickets will then be made available to purchase over the phone or by visiting the Pittodrie Ticket Office from 9:30am on Monday 20th November.

Supporters can purchase up to 4 tickets per account in the General Sale phase but only accounts assigned to tickets will have Priority Points allocated

Take yer granny, the postie, and the 1st cunt that passes by your window on cup final day 😂

4 minutes ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Just a reminder the SFA chose that disgrace Hampden over moving to a proper stadium like Murrayfield all for vanity. 17,000+ extra bears would of been there, with much better seats to see the sheep get pumped. 

Na fuck the rugby association. I don’t even know what they’re called.

Football is football and those cunts definitely don’t give enough of a fuck about it to gain from it.

54 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Football is football and those cunts definitely don’t give enough of a fuck about it to gain from it.

I'm sure they're raging with their fit for purpose 21st century stadium that actually has an atmosphere. Hampdens a dump. 

5 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Just a reminder the SFA chose that disgrace Hampden over moving to a proper stadium like Murrayfield all for vanity. 17,000+ extra bears would of been there, with much better seats to see the sheep get pumped. 

Murrayfield is shit as well. It’s just bigger and slightly less shit. 

6 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

I'm sure they're raging with their fit for purpose 21st century stadium that actually has an atmosphere. Hampdens a dump. 

I’ve experienced plenty of great atmospheres at Hampden. Never heard someone hype up Murrayfield so much as if it’s some revolutionary new build :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Every country out there including former soviet Iron Block nations have built super stadiums. Wales, N Ireland, England even the Totti houkers.

Another failing for the SNP hang your head in shame again.

Which stadium would that be?

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Hearts v Rangers at Murrayfield was a great atmosphere. There isn't a bad seat in the whole place.

Winning 3-0 helped too 🙂