Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

*I know this is completely off topic...It is also posted in OT and the non ticket section, but I know many people don't go in there so just wanted to make sure everyone could see it*

Do you know anyone who wants to see Wicked this Saturday 16th in Edinburgh Playhouse? It's a solo ticket and I'm giving it away(details of ticket in Non Ticket Thread)

If you have a daughter/wife/favourite aunt/female friend/female work colleague who would like to go, send me a PM and I'll give you the ticket. It's a QR code ticket. 

Seems a shame to waste it. It's a decent seat as well:)

29 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

*I know this is completely off topic...It is also posted in OT and the non ticket section, but I know many people don't go in there so just wanted to make sure everyone could see it*

Do you know anyone who wants to see Wicked this Saturday 16th in Edinburgh Playhouse? It's a solo ticket and I'm giving it away(details of ticket in Non Ticket Thread)

If you have a daughter/wife/favourite aunt/female friend/female work colleague who would like to go, send me a PM and I'll give you the ticket. It's a QR code ticket. 

Seems a shame to waste it. It's a decent seat as well:)

Bit sexist that mate

2 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I'm aware I am in a macho football forum and admitting to liking musicals could end up with a slagging off, but if you want to see it, fire me a PM for the ticket, pal 👍🏻

Nonsense @born a blue nose and I are going to see Hamilton next year. Front row.