AGM - Tues 5 December, 10.30am

psb07158

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Anyone not happy with the questions can buy some shares and head along and hopefully be selected to ask the pressing questions they believe the rest of the guys are missing 

What’s the process for getting selected? Do you have to queue up or is it just hands in the air and random questions selected? 

7 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

What’s the process for getting selected? Do you have to queue up or is it just hands in the air and random questions selected? 

At least 2 people have asked questions both this year and last year, quite a coincidence really when you look at the numbers there.

36 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I believe it’s hands in the air and “selected” mate. 

14 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

It's been a few years since I was last up at a game, do people still go into the smoking rooms at half time for a piss? Maybe it would have been worth asking if they are going to put a stop to that, if it is still happening!

Plenty of fags in the bogs at the PSV game I went to.

20 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

It's been a few years since I was last up at a game, do people still go into the smoking rooms at half time for a piss? Maybe it would have been worth asking if they are going to put a stop to that, if it is still happening!

Mind your own business 

26 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

Smoking is banned in the cocaine cubicles. 

Every AGM in business is stage managed to a certain degree.

Agenda pre written.

Speeches rehearsed.

Questions pre prepared.

Answers already established.

We are not any different.

What are people expecting?

The whole front row to be reserved for the Union Bears?

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

After reading the questions at the AGM we have alot of entitled me me me support at our club. What an absolute farce of an AGM. How can we ever move forward as a club if we don't address the problems at the club and ask about tickets for a game nearly 2 years past. 

The CEOs fan forum already sounds far more productive than this shambles. We will move forward more with that than any AGM since being bought over.