New striker needed

scottyc06

37 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Shankland would be my pick tbh. Just find it hard to imagine him no scoring 20+ every season in a Rangers Jersey.

He can’t be any worse than Dessers or Lammers and he’d have more heart. I’d also bring back Morelos on a reduced salary unless Phil has other ideas.

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Not a striker but if we’re beefing up our Scottish contingent, I still think Armstrong at Kilmarnock is worth adding to the squad. Cheap, produces a lot of opportunities, and I think he’s one of us. 

With you on that, cheap and reliable option for RW. He has some of the best stats in Scotland as far as dribbles, crosses into the box and creating chances goes. Only know that cos I was looking at stats the other night to see how shite our strikers are in comparison to Shankland :lol: 

6 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Shankland and Armstrong in January would be great business. That result today has given me some hope again but if Dessers and Roofe are our best striker options for the remainder of the season then we’ll ultimately fall short. 

I think everyone knows that won’t be the case 

Would be okay with Armstrong and Shankland in Jan. If they are both boyhood supporters (as rumoured), I think they give you something else that you can't always get in a foreign player in that they know just exactly what's at stake. 

Both have good numbers in our league and are performing at a higher level than some of our players, playing for lower ranked teams. 

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

Not a striker but if we’re beefing up our Scottish contingent, I still think Armstrong at Kilmarnock is worth adding to the squad. Cheap, produces a lot of opportunities, and I think he’s one of us. 

Miles ahead of Scott Wright and a better option than young McAusland on the right(for now) No brainer for me.

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I think everyone knows that won’t be the case 

I don’t doubt we’ll get someone in…but getting a proven striker in January that’ll hit the ground running in this league won’t be easy. I’d push the boat out for Shankland is what I’m saying.