New striker needed

scottyc06

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

At this point I genuinely feel sorry for Clement. What fucking chance has he got!?

Must be wondering what the fuck he’s done. 

This injury situation just can’t be bad luck. What the actual fuck is going on. Going into one of the most important periods of the season in this fucking mess. 

Fucking shambles of a club 

42 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Hope this Shankland talk is nonsense btw no way should we be parting with 1 million on him let alone 2 

He’s Hearts captain and now that they know we are desperate i think they’d be looking at 3/4 million for him.

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Would you go for it mate? One of us and seems a prolific scorer. What is he 28ish?

Just my opinion - If it was say a million or just over then defo aye but when you get over 3 million pounds every signing at that cost should be someone you can make money back on.

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s Hearts captain and now that they know we are desperate i think they’d be looking at 3/4 million for him.

Yeah qualifying for the Conference League is worth that to them, so selling their captain and best player in Jan would require a big bid. 

If you can get Shankland for under £2million, it’s worth it. If you’re talking £3-4million, I’d rather go for Miovski who is a lot younger and has a lot more potential upside. Plus Aberdeen aren’t even getting top 6, so they’ll need the cash

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Yeah qualifying for the Conference League is worth that to them, so selling their captain and best player in Jan would require a big bid. 

If you can get Shankland for under £2million, it’s worth it. If you’re talking £3-4million, I’d rather go for Miovski who is a lot younger and has a lot more potential upside. Plus Aberdeen aren’t even getting top 6, so they’ll need the cash

Pains me to say it but the Sheep seem to be pretty switched on when it comes to transfers.

I reckon they’d be looking for far more money than we can afford for Miovski.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just my opinion - If it was say a million or just over then defo aye but when you get over 3 million pounds every signing at that cost should be someone you can make money back on.

Fair enough. 

Big ask in January, hope to fuck our new head of recruitment has some belters in mind.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Fair enough. 

Big ask in January, hope to fuck our new head of recruitment has some belters in mind.

He doesn’t start till the 2nd of January.

I think we will be all over Shankland at some point though.Possibly next Summer if he tells Hearts to fuck off regarding a new deal.

32 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Keep seeing this Shankland guarantees you 20-25 goals a season talk, but I’m still not sure I see it, especially because he won’t be on penalties for us (something people mock, but something you have to factor in too).

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Would you push boat out in January for Shankland mate?

In our current situation aye a would. I'm not for teams holding us to ransom but. And a don't think hearts are in a financial position to. There will be a middle ground were we probably pay a bit over the odds but not daft figures like the 3/4 mentioned. 

The other question is, is he good enough to be a starter for us? We need levels above what he can do for hearts. 

I'd be happy with signing him round about the 2 mark mate. But I'd also hope our scouts could have a starter in mind that we could put the money towards. 

23 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

In our current situation aye a would. I'm not for teams holding us to ransom but. And a don't think hearts are in a financial position to. There will be a middle ground were we probably pay a bit over the odds but not daft figures like the 3/4 mentioned. 

The other question is, is he good enough to be a starter for us? We need levels above what he can do for hearts. 

I'd be happy with signing him round about the 2 mark mate. But I'd also hope our scouts could have a starter in mind that we could put the money towards. 

:lol: who's got your phone? Or are you using AI? 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

They had group stage football this season and have brought in decent money over the last couple of years.They will get £5m for Miovski.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I think you're looking at £3m very max for Shankland, maybe something to be done there involving Lowry and I think he's worth it.

Could be a great move for us. 

Shankland getting a move to his boyhood club and has a few months to smash in the goals for a Euro call up.